Jun 28, 2020
Do you have the other girls too?
Not a patron, I'm just posting whatever I find on a site... that I shan't name bc if devs start discovering it they may suddenly decide to start using dms and links which would make it useless. Anyway,
Chapter 4 WIP (Patreon)
2022-09-23 16:23:47

Hello dear patrons, long time no see!

So, our previous background artist got fired recently, we were waiting for a batch of commissioned pieces for 4rd chapter and still didn't get any, we had to urgently find a new one and needed backgrounds are already in the works, here you can see some upcoming locations.
This is the main reason why we have a delay of a new chapter, hopefully we will release it sometimes next month.

See you soon!
MANITU
Files

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I remember, but I don't remember anything what indicates that they had sex
It was so minimal I don't remember as well. It was stated that they had some sort of relationship not sure if was sexual and don't really care as long as the game doesn't cuck the MC. Since that's not why I'm playing the game

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Can anyone help?
When I try to start the game I'm getting an error message as follows:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive animations.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive animations.rpyc.

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sun Oct 23 19:05:58 2022

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I found the NSFW bios and so much more here.
If you have a password to type it's "TammyRulez!!!"*
Enjoy ;)
*: For now
Nice, now we only need that someone uploads Kiki's NSFW bio. Also Stella is into rimjobs lmao. July being Sado-Maso is a nice touch. My only whish would be a threesome with July and Kiki.

May 4, 2019
Is there actually Reverse NTR here? Doesn't seems like there is. searching for Reverse NTR and hard to find one. Found this and it doesn't looks like Reverse NTR.

Reverse NTR is not Netori.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes