Feb 26, 2019
Don't know if this game will ever have a soundtrack but I've seen people recommending music to listen to while you play so I'm gonna do it too.

This track fits perfectly with the "NYC style metropolis, upper class people, clubbing, nightlife etc" theme and aesthetics the game offers:

Reactions: Col Smith

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
Does anyone know where the new Jessica art can be found? The only one I've been able to locate is during your workout where she's doing situps, but even that might be old. It's been a while since I've played and I can't really remember.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I can't figure out how to get ending 2 for Chapter 1, anyone have an idea? Ending 1 = July, Ending 3 = Natalie, Ending 4 = no-one, but I can't figure out the path for Ending 2. I tried making all the wrong choices but that defaults to ending 4.

Col Smith

Jun 7, 2017
Don't know if this game will ever have a soundtrack but I've seen people recommending music to listen to while you play so I'm gonna do it too.

This track fits perfectly with the "NYC style metropolis, upper class people, clubbing, nightlife etc" theme and aesthetics the game offers:
Looks great, especially on a quiet night! Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

There's an hour version by the way:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Good to not to see the usual suspects and instead get original characters. Really well done also! Lovely and interesting LIs and the MC looks good also with a story that's easy to replay to get the different endings. (Even if I also didn't get ending 2 for CH1 like syuura1 above.) Well done Dev! (y)
:devilish:

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
The Patreon is still there - four days ago they posted about forming a studio called Naughty Algorithm and rebranding to the new name in February.

So no, I don't think they abandoned the project.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
The Patreon is still there - four days ago they posted about forming a studio called Naughty Algorithm and rebranding to the new name in February.

So no, I don't think they abandoned the project.
The old patreon site was 404 last night (1-14-23) rebranded site was up. Agree not abandoned

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes