Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Patreons exclusivity art ?
For the game? No. There is just a ton of his stuff available online already. I think this was part of a comic he did called Driving Miss July.

My favourite picture of his is this one:

01_when_i_grow_up_Nicole_final_c.jpg

But for an online Renpy game, I was hoping for something more along the lines of this:

fallout_by_tekuhonohabo_d91ny6x-fullview.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and Lt.Marx

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
If you are a fan of that artist (as the post implies), then you should know that he's all about drawing degenerate sluts. Anything under 3 cocks in a scene made by him would be considered vanilla. So there is a conflict of interests here....

Unless he is just commisioned and not involved in the game itself, although I doubt the name would be so prominent if that was the case.
yeah i know Takuho enough, i wouldn't call myself a fan but i know him

as for what he draw, yeah he draw sluts, but sluts dosn't mean there has to be NTR involved

• Haha
Reactions: sasha777

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
....but sluts dosn't mean there has to be NTR involved
Well sluts tend to not be exclusive and monogamous. By definition. It doesn't mean it has to be actual netorare but many users here take offense at way less than that.

Anyway, unless the term "reverse ntr" is used wrongly here, it indicates the protag will be the one cheating on someone. So far I only saw the start of a "netori" sub-plot with the married chick.

teocz

Oct 15, 2018
Downloaded android version and trying to install it it says "Game of Whores cheat" and after installing the game doesn't load and has an error

Reactions: Dan57

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Anyway, unless the term "reverse ntr" is used wrongly here, it indicates the protag will be the one cheating on someone. So far I only saw the start of a "netori" sub-plot with the married chick.
I think he does mean the netori you mention. It's reverse in the sense that it is the MC stealing girls from their partners.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
how many scenes are there? I've found 2, natalies bj and julys hj, 3 if you include the lesbos.

Reactions: Matao

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The art is fantastic, but the game looks extremely vanilla. The only reason I bring this up is because Tekuho makes a lot of NON-VANILLA content. See for yourself: .. His art features a lot of whores & prostitutes being fucked by male cretins and low life's of society, thugs, etc. I don't think I've ever seen him draw a normal guy in a suit. He also draws A LOT of dickgirl's too.

Maybe Manitu is in charge of creative design and Tekuho just does the art? Anyways, I'll still try it, but games like this usually turn out to be EXTREMELY shallow, and it's just too easy to get the girls. Here's hoping the game will prove me wrong.

Edit: The gym fitness chick is super hot! The premise is boring sadly.

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
it would be awesome if the game had a fem protagonist choice or multiple protagonists. love the art, it looks rad

Linoprowler

Sep 23, 2017
Cool art. Here's what the devs tagged for their game from their Patreon:
  • Public sex
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Titjob
  • Oral, anal sex
  • Spanking
  • Masturbation
  • Lesbians
  • Cum play
  • BDSM
  • Pet play
  • Group sex, DP, DVP, DAP
  • Reverse NTR
Looks like it'll be an interesting collaborative effort by and . Can't wait for when the ball really gets rolling on this one! ;]
(Minor Edit: Opps. Added in an omitted word to one of the sentences.) ^^'
but where is the trap tag, isnt it tekuho... oh well...

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes