AprilSlut

Jan 14, 2019
Is this just me or writing is pretty terrible. It reads like a bad literotica piece. Why spend the time describing bodies of the girls, if there are illustrations? The plot is currently very shallow and characters exist to sexually satisfy MC. Oh Well

Bodoamet

Jul 8, 2020
By the looks of it, this will have quite some branches in the plot. I'm just curious, will there be like an optional thing so when we picked this choice, we can pick another one later without needing to start a new game? (kinda make the choices seems pointless, but personally, not really a fan of multiple endings). Or at least to make it not so pointless, another event to make up for the last choice. (For example, we currently can only pick to date with either of them. Maybe another different event to make up for the not choosen character?)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
I got it and I don't disagree at all. But even if that was the case (which is likely since it's teku) some people here would still be whining about ntr.

I love me some town-bicycles in games as long as the protag is not forced to be tied in a romantic relationship with them (AKA a cuck). I also welcome the prospect of playing a man-slut too.
personally i absolutely HATE ntr, for me it's wrong on a basic level, no-matter what kind of ntr it is
but hell yeah fam', i'm all for town-bicycles, i just hate when artists seem to thinks they always need a partner to cheat-on
i totaly agree with you dude

• Angry
Reactions: Lt.Marx
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes