Comics Collection Pinup Drogod collection [2024-02-29] [Drogod]

Nobody2x0x

Mar 29, 2022
Thank for sharing however where did you get this June reward from? because it not Tier 3, it Tier 2.

Images are scattered and not in folders + no PSDs.
I took it from ehen gallery they have torrent there and im pretty sure its tier 3 it may be jumbled up if not decompressed

Nobody2x0x

Mar 29, 2022
Thank for sharing however where did you get this June reward from? because it not Tier 3, it Tier 2.

Images are scattered and not in folders + no PSDs.
If you want the English trans i commented the links above

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I took it from ehen gallery they have torrent there and im pretty sure its tier 3 it may be jumbled up if not decompressed
Well that explain it. For some reason the people over at E-H don't torrent the pack completely. While keeping the images for the gallery. Which is why I was wonder why this was label as Tier 3.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Are they lower? I can’t tell the difference or are you talking about the redrawing
Original Resolution
자매1-1.jpg 1.jpg 하루메1-1.jpg

Your Translation Resolution
59.png 1.png 71.png

Even though some of your translations are position off from the text bubble. Their resolution are lower then the original.

Nobody2x0x

Mar 29, 2022
Original Resolution
View attachment 1946109 View attachment 1946121 View attachment 1946124

Your Translation Resolution
View attachment 1946105 View attachment 1946122 View attachment 1946128

Even though some of your translations are position off from the text bubble. Their resolution are lower then the original.
About the text one i need some of the original reference points to change color and i don’t know how to redraw the hearts so it’s off-set a lot
The res: I don’t know I’m using clip studio to edit and I guess during the transition it got lower if it bothers you then you can send me a solution

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
About the text one i need some of the original reference points to change color and i don’t know how to redraw the hearts so it’s off-set a lot
The res: I don’t know I’m using clip studio to edit and I guess during the transition it got lower if it bothers you then you can send me a solution
You already have the solution which the pack come with the PSDs. I'm not bother I just wondering how the res got lower from just editing texts. Did the PSDs came as low res or you save it as such?

Nobody2x0x

Mar 29, 2022
You already have the solution which the pack come with the PSDs. I'm not bother I just wondering how the res got lower from just editing texts. Did the PSDs came as low res or you save it as such?
I figured out the problem it’s my crappy device it doesn’t support high res so when i download the files it automatically lowered the res

Reactions: Revice2022