pothb

Jan 28, 2018
so, only potential of a main girl ?
amnesia, depending on him for everything, only falls for him because of caretaker syndrome... big red flags for betrayal once her memory comes back.
so potential for antagonist too.
she doesn't have relations with a previous deceased character though. she just replaced her, and was easily accepted by sophia because of ingrid.
Of course you can juhst say "only" potential, just like the college girls are only potentials. There may be potential for betrayal as well for sure. Which honestly is also another potential flag for main girls.

And there is a scene where she looks at Ingrid's picture and has a bleeding headache, which is why I say seeming relation to Ingrid.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
Of course you can juhst say "only" potential, just like the college girls are only potentials. There may be potential for betrayal as well for sure. Which honestly is also another potential flag for main girls.

And there is a scene where she looks at Ingrid's picture and has a bleeding headache, which is why I say seeming relation to Ingrid.
I dunno I don't think betrayal is on the menu when she starts recovering her memory she seems too involved with MC and Sophia, has seen them both at their lowest, knows they are both shady, knows about their past and yet she chooses to stay.

I think her memory will reveal a missing piece of the puzzle, either that she is with a third party and they were the ones to provoke the previous war or that she knows actually what really happened with Ingrid.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I dunno I don't think betrayal is on the menu when she starts recovering her memory she seems too involved with MC and Sophia, has seen them both at their lowest, knows they are both shady, knows about their past and yet she chooses to stay.

I think her memory will reveal a missing piece of the puzzle, either that she is with a third party and they were the ones to provoke the previous war or that she knows actually what really happened with Ingrid.
I don't think so either, but amnesia can set up for it. Or rather, I'd think she could be an opposing party before memory loss. Whether she is or not, we'll just have to find out as it goes on.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

the college girls are not potential only... they are confirmed. it's the whole premise of the game, and the dev listed the LIs when starting out, and they are the 5 college girls. you can see that in the dev notes in the OP. but you can refuse them and block their paths, while Sophia and Ava are forced for now. maybe as a way to have the mandatory lewd scene per update ratio until the other girls get far enough to have lewds too :D

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
So forced girls aren't main girls, but girls you can potentially say no to are main girls? That's how you're seeinig this?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I don't see the milf tag, is there none?
Hard to say at this point. The game started off being about the college girls but now there are some older girls, including one of the MC's girlfriends returning to his life who is 31. Another is a coworker who is 35 that just moved into his household so we should expect that to develop into more. Neither are actual mothers. But there is the mother of one of the college girls who has now been added to the Love Interest page so that may develop into something as well.

no sharing with other dudes right?
No. Hell, we have only seen a few other dudes for mere minutes in the many hours of content so far.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Love this title and I'm so glad for a new release but Ava is a whiny boat anchor. My only other issue with this title is the constant "change expression" panels which require you to click extra times, sometimes up to five, just to get the next line of dialog.

MC: "Hello Sophia" (Click-lag)
Sophia Expression 1 (Click-lag)
Sophia puts out hand (Click-lag)
Sophia Expression 2 (Click-lag)
Sophia stands up (Click-lag)
Sophia: "Hello Darling"

And even with the Text Speed set to max there is still a lag/delay between panel changes. So you constantly over click and then have to back up. Not speaking for anyone else or demanding a change but this UI behavior is extremely frustrating. Peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: int13 and lint77

bugs17

Feb 15, 2020
Which file do I download to play the game? Are all 3 different versions or the final version has other parts included

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes