Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
2.) --> I'll check into that. But perhaps it has something to do with the new Ren'py update? Ren'py 8 changes from Python 2 to Python, and perhaps that has some compability issues. But I'll definitely look into that later.

3.) --> That's a solid point. I'll rework the menu system. But for the next update I'll add an option that hints the player on what to do next. Working on that as we speak.

I do love high vibrance and a nice contrast in my art too! :D
But in a few renders the excessive contrast was actually harming the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this scene I think changing Asuna's posture fits more into her personality. It just fits better. Her eyes doesn't stand out as much so that it doesn't rob most of the attention and the player can now feel easier her body language.

In this scene, however, I think the high contrast fits better, so I've kept it as is. MC's eyes stand out more and feels more penetrating.

I still like High contrast-vibrant scenes and there's plenty in the game, with more to come. :D
I mean, to me, Asuna looks cuter in the before image BECAUSE of the lighting. Though, I do agree that her posture is better to fit her personality as you say. Can you make an image in between in terms of contrast, but with the new pose? I don't mean to make you do extra work, but if it's simple and won't take too much time, it'd be nice :)

When you compare the before and after, the after images look a bit bland if you ask me.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I mean, to me, Asuna looks cuter in the before image BECAUSE of the lighting. Though, I do agree that her posture is better to fit her personality as you say. Can you make an image in between in terms of contrast, but with the new pose? I don't mean to make you do extra work, but if it's simple and won't take too much time, it'd be nice :)

When you compare the before and after, the after images look a bit bland if you ask me.
Heey, it's no problem at all. I'm experimentating a few different combinations on how to improve them. They might change for the next update again. It's all about experience, I think. As the development progresses, It's expected I get better on doing the artwork. I hope so, at least. lol

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Heey, it's no problem at all. I'm experimentating a few different combinations on how to improve them. They might change for the next update again. It's all about experience, I think. As the development progresses, It's expected I get better on doing the artwork. I hope so, at least. lol

Much better! One last opinion on Asuna. I know you said that you didn't like her eyes to rob the scene, but I'd say you should let her ROB away! She looked really cute before, but now she looks more natural and fit with a more confident, tomboyish personality. I'm putting time to play your game tonight. I'll try without the Walkthrough mod first and see how that goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
1.) needs opportunity to change MC name (EDIT: seems to be done by small uppdate just this second)
2.) should be scripted to be able to use URM Mod or at least Unren (both don't work for some reason)
3.) needs a propper hint system - as nothing is more boring and a complete "turn-off" than senseless skipping around to search for next event (if you reached end of story content, you even will be roaming around forever

To sum up:
promising setup so far, but once again a senseless sandbox game where you just skip stupidly around

PRO: The developer seems to be open minded to any suggestions
Check your version of unren, as it doesn't work with certain version of renpy. (search the forum, there is v12 and v13 that work with newer versions).

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
MINOR UPDATE (v0.1.1.a -> v0.1.2.a)

Changelog

v.0.1.2.a
-A few dialogue have been rewritten.
-Improved some renders quality
-Better explanation on what the player should do in order to progress the story. (Hint system not working yet.)
-Mac support.

Reactions: sadfuck

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Curious is the ntr avoidable?
This needs tag?
I heard there was an unavoidable hj/bj with a possible LI? Not sure if that's true?

Just trying to figure out if this is something I want to invest in I don't like ntr/sharing I just don't enjoy playing a game and grinding just to have the girls have sex with someone else not my idea of fun (just my opinion I mean no disrespect to anyone that enjoys it)

If the prostitution is just to make extra money then those of us that don't want to share the girls can't make extra money?? Is there no way for us to make extra money that doesn't involve the girls doing something sexual with other people?? Because we don't want to share we have to do with out? Like being penalized for not wanting to share?

Also how much content will go towards girls being with other people? Is there going to be more content for that or more content devoted to the mc having sex with the girls?

Just some questions Im curious about?
Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: bruce555

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
This needs tag?
I heard there was an unavoidable hj/bj with a possible LI? Not sure if that's true?
There's an unavoidable hj/bj, but not with a LI. There are a few scenes I'm rewriting, there's a possibility this scene will be included in the future.

If the prostitution is just to make extra money then those of us that don't want to share the girls can't make extra money?? Is there no way for us to make extra money that doesn't involve the girls doing something sexual with other people?? Because we don't want to share we have to do with out? Like being penalized for not wanting to share?
The higher the grades, the higher the amount of investors interested in financing on the college. Following a high corruption/sharing path will likely decrease the overall students' grades, therefore the MC will have to find new ways of making money.

Players won't be penalized if they want to follow a more Love/harem oriented path.

This managament part of the game is not yet implemented.

Also how much content will go towards girls being with other people? Is there going to be more content for that or more content devoted to the mc having sex with the girls?

Just some questions Im curious about?
Thank you for your time :)
Definitely more content devoted to the MC and the girls.

You can ask whatever you want! No problem there! Glad to answer! :D

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
This needs tag?
heres the options when the "scene is up"

"Make her take some pictures for you."

or

"Make her blow her boyfriend"

seems pretty avoidable to me just don't pick the bj option

should also note thats on her "blackmail" route, she doesn't have a love route yet and probably have a complete different set of options once she has a love route

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This needs tag?
the unavoidable one that i saw was regarding Jasmine (the girl in the hood). but apparently she's not a LI? (kind of weird to put her on the list of girls but eh whatever, i guess no fun between sisters)

as for the other girl like the post above me says it's only in the blackmail route. and it's easy to avoid as the option is clearly labeled.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
In its current state, the game is just a terrible mix of bad ideas.

I gave up on the game the second time I ran into one of the girls being a slut.

The good:
  • the models used for the girls

The bad:
  • 720p renders
  • grindy sandbox without a good hint system
  • most features aren’t implemented, not even the different paths for the girls, so why even release the game yet?
  • already lost interest in most of the girls because they are already sluts

Possible improvements:
  • get rid of the sandbox (or make it less grindy and much more intuitive)
  • higher quality renders 1080p or better
  • get rid of the other guys and make it an all-girls school and make the girls less slutty

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
In its current state, the game is just a terrible mix of bad ideas.

I gave up on the game the second time I ran into one of the girls being a slut.

The good:
  • the models used for the girls
I do agree on some points. I feel now the game was too rushed, which was not a perception I had at the time. I think the next patch will make the game much more enjoyable as it focus on adding depth, all possible routes and a lot of tweaks into the game mechanics :)

Thanks about the models! I do enjoy them too! Here's a 1080p render for you! :D

The bad:
  1. 720p renders
  2. grindy sandbox without a good hint system
  3. most features aren’t implemented, not even the different paths for the girls, so why even release the game yet?
  4. already lost interest in most of the girls because they are already sluts
1. I actually make them 1080p. But they are 720p in the game because of my own faults. I don't have enough experience on ren'py or programming to make 1080p renders available for those who don't have a screen resolution of 1080p or higher. In order to make the game available for a larger variety of players, especially those who don't have larger screens, 720p was the way to go for me. But I do hear you, and I know it is frustrating. But once I know for sure on how to make the same render available for multiple resolutions, I have no problem in the extra work of remaking every single render in the game for a 1080p setup.

2. I do hear you about the sandbox. Sandbox is not to everyone's taste, but in this case, I agree the way it was implemented was not the best choice for now and I'm making some changes on that! ;)

3. Differents paths will be available on the next Update, and they will influence the story greatly, specially on how their relationship with the MC and his Moral compass develops.

4. I just wish you try the next update and see if you change your mind about that :)

Possible improvements:
  1. get rid of the sandbox (or make it less grindy and much more intuitive)
  2. higher quality renders 1080p or better
  3. get rid of the other guys and make it an all-girls school and make the girls less slutty
1. Agreed on making it less grindy and much more intuitive. Removing it completely would be against what I had in mind for the game, but I do think there are better ways to implement it. And I'll definitely try to improve it. Even rework it entirely if necessary :)
2. Same answer as 1. from the previous list.
3. Removing the other male students would be against what I had in mind for this game. They have their purpose on the girl's lives and story arcs. While I do hear you that it would be much more enjoyable for you, I just think it fits better this way. About some of the girls being slutty, I've changed a few scenes that might give you a new perception should you try the next update, which I hope you do! ;)

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
structure of the game is pretty bad rn I think there is potential I like the HS1 models but just spamming options until something happen doesnt feel right.

dont mind the idea that MC will be stealing the girls of all those guys but I hope we get at least one character that isnt a slut to balance stuff a bit.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
NEXT MAJOR UPDATE

I've been doing a lot of progress lately. I think I can manage to upload the next major update this weekend if all goes well.

Basically, this update will focus mainly on fixing a lot of issues with the gameplay so far. Firstly, if the player feels lost, he/she can consult with his other persona, and he'll tell you on what you should focus at the moment you ask him.

Also, this update adds Lila's love route. I've done A LOT of rewriting. A lot of scenes were rushed, but now I took my time to rewrite them. There are a few things I still want to adjust on Ash and Lila's routes, like adding more depth and slowly building their relationship, focusing on events rather than just griding through their relation.

The current content restrains itself to the first week in game. Its mainly purpose was to present some of the girls and get the player used to a few mechanics without throwing him fully into the game. The game in its current state, unfortunately, made the college feels rather dead. Hopefully, in this next update I'll add different activities and classes that the player can intervene, and make your roll as Headmaster more alive.

And lastly, I've removed some of the excessive randomness on events while the MC is walking around the college's premises. It cuts a lot of unnecessary grinding. The player now can focus on which girl he wishes to progress their relationship, and instead of just walking randomly through college, he may decide which girl to look for.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Good thing I read these texts before downloading. Too many things that won't happen in my game. Too many of those things force me to uninstall the game.
So, I just played the new version and none of that the bad stuff happens in the Love Path. There is no longer any forced sex scenes and the girls are all cute. Nothing bad yet. So no forced BJ. I'd suggest you give it another shot. I played the earlier version previous to this and the forced content would have made me give it like a 2 star. Now, I'd give it 4 star for the content and another 0.5 stars for potential. I've talked to the Dev a little in DM's and they said that even if there ARE sharing/whoring scenes, they wouldn't be with characters that wouldn't make sense such as the main 4-5 girls or so. I'm pretty sure the game is FAR away from ANY scenes like that if at all. For example, 4 girls I know off the top of my head would NEVER do it. Confirmed by Dev :)

On the subject of the Blackmail path, even in that path you can choose to NEVER share the girls. It's mostly just a darker path where you can be more ruthless to the girls. Just thought that you should give it a shot. The girls are cute and while it does have sandbox, there isn't any grind yet. If you don't know what to do, go into the office and ask your "other self".

I do want to give LazyBloodlines some big respect on this new version of the game. They really listened to feedback, especially my big block of text about En Tee Argh. They felt like they NEEDED certain scenes, so they tried to shoehorn it in, but now they are taking it organically without forcing anything. ALL my problems with the game have gone away. I'll amend my previous comment cause it was overly negative at the content AT THE TIME.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes