am7ad

Aug 15, 2022
I didn't expect to like this game that much.... the concept of the game is really enjoyable. specially after playing some random games and started to feel disappointed......
this game has all what i needed. story, action, emotions, some cool x scenes and even sound tracks ... also must mention the appearance of Sophia and Ava was a game changer they were just cherry on top........

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
I didn't expect to like this game that much.... the concept of the game is really enjoyable. specially after playing some random games and started to feel disappointed......
this game has all what i needed. story, action, emotions, some cool x scenes and even sound tracks ... also must mention the appearance of Sophia and Ava was a game changer they were just cherry on top........
Man, one of the best thing about this game is a cool-ass MC which is like so so rare, I thought this game have our typical pathetic, wimpy-ass MC who always got his ass kicked by high school girls.

Reactions: am7ad

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
just replay the whole game. Our dude REALLY needs to make some song notifications when one is played or some songs used list.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Well... It's been quite a while since I posted about the next update. I'm sorry about keeping you guys in the dark, but I wanted to wait until I had something real to show you about the things I'm planning for the next update.

1722996465590.png

To sum up, I have two updates ready. This year was a hassle, to put it mildly. I spent months in the hospital. Family members were in need, there were delays and more delays, communication was difficult, and nature decided to wreak havoc. Oh, well. You guys accompanied me through this year. You all know what we've been through. Honestly, I should play the lottery. Considering what some patrons told me, maybe you guys should, too.

It's a challenging year for everyone. I'm thrilled we're turning it around, though.

1722996481408.png

Now, about the two updates. I was sick about the delays. They were stressing me out and jeopardizing my production. Constantly being stressed about it would often leave me in an inefficient state where I couldn't work correctly. So I thought, ,,Maybe I can delay it a bit further now and have two updates ready, so I don't have to worry about the next one."
And boy, was I right. As soon as I finished working on the coming update, the next one felt SO much lighter to work on. I did my work on it in about half the time of the previous one. Everything ran smoothly. Now, I just have to set to work pursuing a good workflow, and there won't be any delays again, I hope. (I won't say this again because I don't want to jinx it.)

1722996494435.png

That said, now I just have to set two updates for the next upcoming updates. I've set up a few tools to work on how the metrics work on Patreon and a few other channels I use. I'm studying them to see the best day to release the next update. I'm checking out this week, so I know the day with the most traffic (and other things). So, the next update will come somewhere between next Wednesday (August 14th) and Sunday (August 18th). And the next update will come 3-4 weeks after that. I won't set a date because I want to study first how a new update affects traffic here and there—just trying to optimize stuff.
I'm more inclined towards the weekend, though. It's usually when people have more free time to play.

1722996509630.png

Regarding content:

Both updates are about the same size. And they both are about the same size as the previous one. About 700-1000 renders. I played both in one go, which took me roughly 2 hours of content. Grammarly says it's about 3.5 hours. I was reading slowly to check for misspellings, so you can probably have 1.5-3.5 hours depending on how fast you read and how much you check for the nuances in each render, giving a few details the most avid players have been able to perceive so far. By the way, I LOVE the fan-theories channel on our Discord Server. You guys rock. (Do people even talk like that anymore?)

So, to finish this long post, here are some previews of the upcoming updates!

Cheers!

1722996530863.png 1722996537449.png 1722996545107.png 1722996552645.png 1722996564245.png 1722996571950.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes