• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Drowsy Girl [Final] [Fire Fenix Fox]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cliffe

Very nice artwork that's really what makes the game decent after all, but the game hasn't much to offer. Like once, you've played it, you've seen it all! I don't know why, but it feels kinda grindy in a way, getting to the point where u actually get to see the animations. I know the game is finished, but I think it has a lot of potential for a part 2 with more content added to it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Nice little interactive touching game. We have cute sleeping girl and we need to undress her and make her cum without waking her. Every time she cums she gets more turned on and will react better to our caressing making playing with her safer and easier. At some point we can even wake her up and she will be open to any touching without getting angry anymore.

Game is very short and minimalistic when it comes to graphics, animations, sound and possible actions. But still it's enough to have some fun.

TIP: If game is too hard you just need to drastically lower mouse sensitivity in settings. At first stage your movements must be very subtle since she can wake in seconds.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kujobaif

The game is not bad, maybe a little short on content, the drawings are good and good, the interactions are also somewhat limited, if the author makes a game of this style in the future but longer and with more possibilities, I think it could be a very good game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Miacis

Decent sleep game. It takes quite a while to get to the free mode part, and there isn't many scenes too. The girl is very cute though and the animations are good and smooth. Would give it a 5* if not the length of minigame before you can start having fun with her as much and however you want.

For all wondering how to get to that point:
    underss
    play with her for a bit
    when heart (second graph) reaches full make sure 1st graph (wakefulness) is at minimum
    repeat 2-3 times until she starts to blush
    ram it in and from now on have fun

it takes couple tries to get the flow of the minigame, not as terrible as some portray it to be
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xXx_ebobo228_xXx

Very cosy game. The situation you are in, the cute girl peacefuly sleeping in her bed. There is not a lot to do, but drawing style i liked quite a lot. And it also pretty hard, i completed it after 5th try i think and every try lasted for 15-20 minutes because of very long timer to decrease her alertness. But when i finally made it, i was very thrilled watching her happy and excited face.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ehpot

This is poor in term of content, all it has to offer was, going to a girl room -> take off blanket -> foreplay -> intercourse -> that all. I give it 2 star for the effort (little better than these web game). No save, no skill, no user friendly (drop in the game), very minimalist, a bit of lewd sound and no communication.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

aliscad

It has very little content. You have to do everything very slowly. Wasting lots of time just waiting on cool down. You have to repeat multiple times before the girl blushing. And it is not easy to notice it neither. Then you can do whatever you want with her but you have already done everything. There is nothing left to play.
    Once you stopped and restart the game, you have to start from the scratch again. It would make sense to have a flag of the girl blushing, so even you leave the game, once you restart, you can just do whatever you want with her. The game could have a button to reset the flag.
    By current settings, I would not recommand this game. It has little content, grinds a lot, and have to start from beginning every time. There are lots of similar games that are much better.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

TotallyNotRune

Definitely a good find, it's a straight-forward, short nightcrawling game, but it's main issues are too annoying to honestly give it more than this rating.

Pros and Cons go as:
    + Good art, with possible nitpicks
    + Decent ammount of actions

+- 0 Instructions, some of the game's mechanics might fly over players' heads, but the less intrusion the better
    +- Short game

- Horrible balancing, every starting action (pulling sheets/clothing) consumes too much of the girl's sleep meter, then managing to please her until she's prone to fucking, or fucking her carefully, ends up becoming too much of a chore if you don't want to lose all of your progress, as "realistic" as that might be, it slows gameplay and is too punishing.
    - Awful zoom, the character is somehow 4 meters away from the bed.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

Another sleep game that went out of its way to be hard.

Pros:
    -Sleep game

Cons:
    - Girl is so faaaar far away and you cant zoom in no matter what.
    -Confusing actions to fuck her
    -You do any action to take her clothes/anything off and it only has 3 stages and each stage fills like 80% of her sleep meter.
    -The screenshot used to show the game is ZOOMED in, in reality you can see entire body and bed with few extra meters in it.

TLDR: Not worth your time.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

elmo

Straightforward and excellent game if you like the sleep sex genre! Definitely read the tips in the OP, it makes the game much more understandable. Short but well-designed. Excited to see the next game from this dev!!!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

xxFenderBenderxx

Fun, not much variety, you restart from scratch with any failure which makes the beginning pretty grindy. Feels like a modernized tech demo of a super stripped-down Imouto Fantasy or something. Also there are no upgrades whatsoever, it just gets more forgiving every time you make her climax.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Mariusz

Nice quick and simple game. Voiceover is welcomed addition. Managed to wake up girl and have sex with her after thrid attempt, so in my opinion game is fairly easy, but requires just a little patience in bringing girl to orgasm.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Noseknows

Love this type of game but the dev made it far to difficult and time consuming. Managed to make her cum five times before I tried to fuck her but that woke her up and ended the game. There are easier games out there like this so give those a try.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

hentaiking

If you wish to frustratingly fight with the sensitive mouse controls playing an constant stop and start task of "tease" and wait until bars won't restart the entire process then this is for you! Otherwise go play the tons of other BETTER sleeping games on f95. Pay off isn't worth it here.