Radaster

Mar 7, 2023
Написано, что игра для андройд, но я не могу её установить. Помогите пожалуйста. Что нужно сделать?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Написано, что игра для андройд, но я не могу её установить. Помогите пожалуйста. Что нужно сделать?
I'm not gonna give you shit for the Cyrillic, but I will suggest swapping to English as best as you're able.

To answer your question, it's not an executable or an install. HTMLs are run in web browsers, so just drag it into your browser window.

Reactions: fenixazutar

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
You can download html here (Dryad Quest.zip)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
An idea while i still remember it:
How about creating higher tier summons of the same type?
Like, if you put a tentacle egg into low quality cum, you'll just get a normal tentacle right?
But if you put the same tentacle egg into a high quality cum, an elite version will be born. (Maybe with skills and powers?)

I think this could be pretty cool, the player is also forced to choose between high quality cum preservation, or getting elite summons by sacrificing some of that high-tier cum since hatching eggs costs fuel.
Neat right? :sneaky::coffee:

stanickoLP1

Sep 18, 2021
An idea while i still remember it:
How about creating higher tier summons of the same type?
Like, if you put a tentacle egg into low quality cum, you'll just get a normal tentacle right?
But if you put the same tentacle egg into a high quality cum, an elite version will be born. (Maybe with skills and powers?)

I think this could be pretty cool, the player is also forced to choose between high quality cum preservation, or getting elite summons by sacrificing some of that high-tier cum since hatching eggs costs fuel.
Neat right? :sneaky::coffee:
It will be a grind don't you think

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Version 0.3.6 is out

Changelog:
  • Magnolia Spanking Scene, Mother Scene, Farewell Scene and The Void Dream dungeon are now public.
  • You can now click on NPC/MC art, or illustrations to expand them to full screen(both during events and in the gallery)
  • All art and maps have been converted from png to webp, improving the game’s download speed up to 3 times.
  • You can now zoom the map with a mousewheel
  • Bug fixes and game engine improvements
[beta]Lots of new content in the active stage of development:
  • New open world maps, character art, clothing sets, and lots of lewd adventures in a darkish fantasy setting
If you’d like to take a glimpse on what’s to come and playtest the WIP content, use code 'test' in menu->settings to jump to the actively developing part of the game.

Important Note: This content is in the active development stage and is primarily for playtesting purposes. Expect lots of placeholders and possible dead ends. Everything is subject to change. Please keep your story progress save file and don’t overwrite it with this test content.

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

magnolia.png
pic_19.png
mother.png
Screenshot from 2023-03-31 09-36-20.png

momin.sydney

Feb 28, 2019
Nice game, although I still see no point in salting the saves, just annoyance that won't prevent creation of tools to edit save files.

Are there any plans for permanent consequences to losing to enemy/game mechanic? Such as permanent debuff, or body transformation?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Nice game, although I still see no point in salting the saves, just annoyance that won't prevent creation of tools to edit save files.

Are there any plans for permanent consequences to losing to enemy/game mechanic? Such as permanent debuff, or body transformation?
1. they are compressed which reduces their size about 2x times(which is needed since browser's LocalStorage is limited). Also there's no need for tools to edit save files. The game has the debug panel))
2. Perhaps not permanent but I've a few ideas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Archondrite

Oct 20, 2022
Finally, I've been actively waiting for the new dungeon, definitely one of my favourite games on here, might sub to your patreon soon for the beta access.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018

1. they are compressed which reduces their size about 2x times(which is needed since browser's LocalStorage is limited). Also there's no need for tools to edit save files. The game has the debug panel))
2. Perhaps not permanent but I've a few ideas.
the beta version (dryadquest.com/beta) has the debug panel.
so it's not deliberate making editing save files harder to edit ? ok

and there's a debug panel ? great ! but that's just for patron supporters, right !?

and it's great that supporters get something extra to help developers keep they're work, as no one lives off air.
but not every one can afford 5$ a month for all it's liked projects.

so, is that debug menu just for financial supporters ? if so, maybe some other people may need to edit save games, right ? it's ok,i am just asking for clarity and i suppose it's also good that people considering supporting, know what extras they will get.

There are 2 codes which are for everyone, debug for patron only.
talking about that , where are they listed ? in the patreon page ? on some wiki ? would appreciate that information, if your ok with it .

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
I'm stuck at Magnolia scene trying to take Ane's punishment, I can't advance the dialogue.

Reactions: Vutt
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes