Mar 28, 2020
0.9.0 is out!!!
Changelog:
  • New Lonely Outpost Location to explore
  • New Character Art
  • New Full Color Illustrations
  • New Items
  • Bug Fixes
New Location: Lonely Outpost that can be discovered north of the Vixen’s Trail.

Dive headfirst into the peril-ridden Lonely Outpost, an enigmatic sanctuary nestled within a treacherous wilderness. You'll cross paths with Peth, a fiercely loyal bunnyfolk ranger caught in an unlucky predicament under the suffocating grasp of the malicious Poison Ivy.

Your decisions will pave the way for your impending journey – make the conscious choice to rescue Peth or yield to the enticing opportunity to acquire Poison Ivy's formidable favor. Or will you just succumb to the allure of the deadly nymph and become her fucktoy?

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Beta can be played here: or downloaded here:
promo.png

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Is there any way to skip the initial episodes and locations here yet? I just don't want to repeat the walkthrough from the beginning after every update, an open world would be much better.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is there any way to skip the initial episodes and locations here yet? I just don't want to repeat the walkthrough from the beginning after every update, an open world would be much better.
You don't need to start a new game. Old saves should work fine. The game is open world after the first 3 initial maps.

Ariax

Apr 8, 2019
Character creation tag ? Did I miss something at the beginning of the game or we customize the character with the items we find ?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
0.9.0 is out!!!
Changelog:
  • New Lonely Outpost Location to explore
  • New Character Art
  • New Full Color Illustrations
  • New Items
  • Bug Fixes
New Location: Lonely Outpost that can be discovered north of the Vixen’s Trail.

Dive headfirst into the peril-ridden Lonely Outpost, an enigmatic sanctuary nestled within a treacherous wilderness. You'll cross paths with Peth, a fiercely loyal bunnyfolk ranger caught in an unlucky predicament under the suffocating grasp of the malicious Poison Ivy.

Your decisions will pave the way for your impending journey – make the conscious choice to rescue Peth or yield to the enticing opportunity to acquire Poison Ivy's formidable favor. Or will you just succumb to the allure of the deadly nymph and become her fucktoy?

As always you can play the game on the site or download it here.

Beta can be played here: or downloaded here:
View attachment 3692491
Welp, that's a lightning fast update, considering the wait from pre-0.8.0 to 0.8.0 lmao
These 2 reminds me of the traumatized rabbit girl and that manipulating thorny vines lady though. Are they coming back in the story?

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
As there was some talk earlier about more customisation for the MC will we be able to get Petite body in the future?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
As there was some talk earlier about more customisation for the MC will we be able to get Petite body in the future?
We have this planned and even have some art assets for it but it might take some time since it's not a trivial thing to implement and it's not top priority right now.

Reactions: Feriggio

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
We have this planned and even have some art assets for it but it might take some time since it's not a trivial thing to implement and it's not top priority right now.
That's good , hope to see and stuff like piercings or tattoos too then. The whole futa thing will be optional too right?

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
That's good , hope to see and stuff like piercings or tattoos too then. The whole futa thing will be optional too right?
Later on in the game you do have the option of being a futa since I already made assets for it a few months ago. Still struggling to decide whether to prioritize futa or non futa girl sex scenes/animations for futa mc…

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Really wish there weren't fully developed scrotum aka dangling balls.
Think there’s an option for npc dick sizes when starting a new game. the “small dick" option is honestly just a more realistic sized big dick and small balls while the "big dick" option is an over exaggerated one. If it’s still an issue then I can tone down the dangling balls on the "small dick" options on future characters.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes