Others Completed DS04 Namaiki Akuma Shimai Kousoku Choukyou [Final] [Black Train / Kuro Densha]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ081104_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Protagonist is having fun with his succubus slave Shiruko, when suddenly her sister barges in, determined to bring Shiruko back to their father Asmodeus. Instead she finds herself taken advantage off and fucked silly.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-16
Release Date: 2011-09-02
Original Title: DS[daemon slave]04 なまいき悪魔姉妹拘束調教
Developer: Kuro Densha/Black Train -
Publisher: Kuro Densha
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Prequel: DS[daemon slave]03 Namaiki Akuma Musume Kousoku Monzetsu Kikai Kan
Sequel: DS[daemon slave]05 Namaiki Akuma Musume Monzetsu Shokushu Choukyou
Voices: Ao Inukai
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ081104_img_main.jpg 41263.jpg 41264.jpg 41265.jpg 41266.jpg 41267.jpg 41268.jpg 41269.jpg 41271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
Also got an error, about it missing a ul catalog with a bunch of numbers after it. A quick google search shows that it's notoriously finicky and difficult to install.

Reactions: Maciswack

Anem

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe someone with more knowledge on how these games work can see if there is a way around it? So us windows users can still look enjoy this game even without getting a headache?

qazqwertyer

Apr 28, 2019
i did tha but i got a error from the installer
Also got an error, about it missing a ul catalog with a bunch of numbers after it. A quick google search shows that it's notoriously finicky and difficult to install.
Sorry for being of little help, but the only thing I did was doing a standard installation of QuickTime and that got me all the scenes working properly.

Looks interesting.

Do you think you'll upload 1-3 at some point?
As TheBlueKnight said, this is the only game of the series (or any Black Train VN ) that got an english translation, and as far as I can tell its a fanmade one.

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
After installing Quicktime I've run this in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and it seemed to do the trick
I'm on Windows 10

Reactions: voltairepop

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
:cry::cry:I am sure I would love your game but as with so many of these games from I am guessing Japan its censored. I cant stand censored I will not play censored games no matter how good they are. I wish you guys here could make a code or patch to uncensor them all I would love to play them but until someone or ppl find away I guess I will never get to play these ones. Its sad because I would really like too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KoroG90

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
i did tha but i got a error from the installer
Developers note is bullshit! Installing this player does not help. Tried several variations of it.... FFS its 2021 is that so fking HARD to just made games so you can unpack it and SIMPLY RUN! jesus christ.....
Why a simple man must tune and install stupid ass players and programs ... I feel like im 15 and trying to install Windows 95 AGAIN

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
The name of the developer in the thread should be Black Train, like their other games in this site. Just to make it easier to find.

Sep 20, 2019
Developers note is bullshit! Installing this player does not help. Tried several variations of it.... FFS its 2021 is that so fking HARD to just made games so you can unpack it and SIMPLY RUN! jesus christ.....
Why a simple man must tune and install stupid ass players and programs ... I feel like im 15 and trying to install Windows 95 AGAIN
This game is literally 10 years old. Expecting something not to break after such a long time is a pipe dream.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote