Others Completed DS04 Namaiki Akuma Shimai Kousoku Choukyou [Final] [Black Train / Kuro Densha]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Found a trick:
Instal an older version of quick time like this one:
Run the game with xp(sp3) compatibility...
The UI doesn't appear(workin through) but the scene works

Reactions: cactonius

croPath

May 10, 2017
Found a trick:
Instal an older version of quick time like this one:
Run the game with xp(sp3) compatibility...
The UI doesn't appear(workin through) but the scene works
sadly thats only for you tho i can testify that running it on win 7 compatibility on windows 7 has seemingly fixed it for me

Last edited:

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Interesting. i also checked the past games and it turns out to be a whole story arc lol. though one of the games do caught my attention. Is the ntr installment canon and is the guy the same master here or is that one of her old pasts?

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
It had to be too good to be true, screen is totally black. welp. If anyone knows any similar games with succubus that work please link.

Last edited:

SappyZombie

Nov 12, 2016
Interesting. i also checked the past games and it turns out to be a whole story arc lol. though one of the games do caught my attention. Is the ntr installment canon and is the guy the same master here or is that one of her old pasts?
From what I've seen its a "what if" story and not canon. For the ntr fans i assume. Also i believe its the main character from this getting cucked.

D4rk6hosT

Jul 23, 2017
I am on window 10 install quicktime and (before launching it go to compatibility and put window 7) and for the game you just have to launch it normally it works.

Reactions: Lack_Of_Interest
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote