Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yep, all the Pictures are from somewhere else:
Battle Girl-
Vore Chick- Couldn't find that one
Footworship Chick-
Gyaru Chick-
BJ+Tits Chick-
The Dev probably didn't ask for permission (unless it states somewhere that he can use the pictures however he wants) to use the images and considering he's on Patreon with it and thus takes money for art he didn't create he might end up in trouble for it. I'm personally not entirely against these types of games because I think that adding some lines of dialogue can increase the lewdness of a picture and if the dev doesn't have to create new specific images, it saves time that could be used to create more "content" faster but obviously it severely limits what the dev can do with these images and if you for example liked the Gyaru and wanted more scenes with her, you're shit out of luck unless the original artist made more scenes for her that the Dev can use or reuse.
Can I ask how the heck did you beat the that vore chick or that level draining girl? Also What's with the grave at the 2nd floor after you beat the first girl It said to pick a grave but I can't pick one because of the fences

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Can I ask how the heck did you beat the that vore chick or that level draining girl? Also What's with the grave at the 2nd floor after you beat the first girl It said to pick a grave but I can't pick one because of the fences
By not fighting her, you can nope the fuck out and it opens the door to continue. The grave girl is probably just flavour text.

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah after I run from the battle the scene just stopped but the music's still playing sorry late reply
You need to talk to her from bottom side. When running away your character step back, so standing on gold texture and talking to her making game freeze because he cant step back because of the box behind him.