VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

acidblue811

Mar 19, 2018
I remember from four or five years ago, when the early chapters were still being released. Back when Man of the House was still releasing incremental content, back when Dreams of Desire wasn't fully completed yet. I remember thinking, Dual family had a solid story, a little teasy but not just instant gratification. The cliffhangers were done well and made you excited for the next chapter. Now... now it makes me weep for the opportunity that was lost

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Anyone can upload the CG (new versions only) please? There's no way I'm torturing my bandwidth with those useless enormous files.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I will play for the first time. I am confused which of the download links should I download. Dollhouse, Poll, Lesperienza, Main game ?

• Haha
Reactions: fz

Georgemanns42

Jan 7, 2020
After the segment where u dance with Mom and she gets mad at u there is a long bunch of shit afterwards. I don't know why, but there seems to be an absurd amount of time where u sit and stare at a scene forever. Can't skip anything. You see like one word, then are forced to stare at the scene for 10 seconds, then another line of text. This seems to go on forever. I sat through like 20 lines of dialog that took dawn near 20 minutes to get through because the pauses every 10 seconds. I almost broke my goddammit screen because the shit was so slow. Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea? Because I totally want to wait an hour to read 3 lines of text.

Reactions: keyusa0000
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes