• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
Sure, I'd be happy to:
  1. Go to the home page of F95
  2. Look for a game which catches your eye
  3. Download that one
There is a reason why this thing has less than a 2.5 star out of 5 rating and the same complaints of no progress of content for over 4 years.

Pretty much.
Yea I read lots of stuff about there being little to no in-and-outs, but I only care about the daughter; what I mean is, she doesn't only look great but her character was preeetty much intriguing... and her 'chemistry' with the father, though I'm only saying this with the christmas edition having played.

And I also read some other stuff of the slow, slow progress of it too so I was thinking on not waiting for this to have ended or something similar, eh, thanks.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yea I read lots of stuff about there being little to no in-and-outs, but I only care about the daughter; what I mean is, she doesn't only look great but her character was preeetty much intriguing... and her 'chemistry' with the father, though I'm only saying this with the christmas edition having played.

And I also read some other stuff of the slow, slow progress of it too so I was thinking on not waiting for this to have ended or something similar, eh, thanks.
At 5 years with no progress (not slow, slow - there has been no progress for either the mother or the daughter routes since 4 years ago - only padding and fluffing and continued pedantry), this game will never end. If you played the main game in October 2017, you would have seen nothing different in terms of progress for the daughter and father relationship than if you played it today.

The daughter has sex with no one. The mother has sex with no one. Not in year one, not in year five.

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
At 5 years with no progress (not slow, slow - there has been no progress for either the mother or the daughter routes since 4 years ago - only padding and fluffing and continued pedantry), this game will never end. If you played the main game in October 2017, you would have seen nothing different in terms of progress for the daughter and father relationship than if you played it today.

The daughter has sex with no one. The mother has sex with no one. Not in year one, not in year five.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017

Come on... at least you are playing your games on a game boy, the models on this game look totally outdated and the daughter model is quite generic, this game is worth nothing except laughs and popcorn at this point.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
nah, dmd is nearing 2500 pages and it has zillion times more content than this.
But DMD, at least, qualifies as a fully playable game. Not like this monstrosity. My tongue in cheek point was that this thread, along with all memory of this joke of what used to be a game, should have, in a logical world, slowly trickled down and died. Like the game did. 3 YEARS AGO. But somehow, the beat goes on. And on, and on, and on.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But DMD, at least, qualifies as a fully playable game. Not like this monstrosity. My tongue in cheek point was that this thread, along with all memory of this joke of what used to be a game, should have, in a logical world, slowly trickled down and died. Like the game did. 3 YEARS AGO. But somehow, the beat goes on. And on, and on, and on.
exactly, this is just scamming and lsd trips.

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
Come on... at least you are playing your games on a game boy, the models on this game look totally outdated and the daughter model is quite generic, this game is worth nothing except laughs and popcorn at this point.
I'm merely interested in her charcater over all, not just her looks, guess I'm too much of a weird one for liking reading about characters when I find one that I like...? :p

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So whats the difference between: DOLLHOUSE, POOL and LESPERIENZA?
Previously answered, if using the search box in this thread: they are, all three, just different interactive experiences within the same interpersonal relationships of the same characters. They are acid trips of grandiose narcissism by the developer that don't develop the any storyline but, rather, continues releases to sustain its fanbase.

The question is: what are you looking for with this title?

Asking "I am interested in ________, does this title have it?" you will either find your answer already addressed in this thread of 17000+ posts - or if it is a new question - a new answer.

• Sad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if is looking things which don't make sense at all then this is right game, if is looking something else then this isn't for asker.

• Sad

tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
can anyone help with this
Could not execute
...\Dual_Family-1.08.0ce-pc\DF-1.08.0ce-pc\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe. Is it missing?
I get that too. Sometimes the files gets corrupted when extracting, try extract the files again to the same folder and replace them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
smart av, prevents player to play this shitshow.
I was going to say it, but you beat me. Sometimes antivirus software knows best.

Now to wait for the person to ask on this thread about how to have the mother or daughter have sex (or if there is a son/daughter relationship route) after they download a couple of Gigs and play a couple of hours ...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the differences in the downloads? Like pool, dollhouse, lesperienza?
your question has been answered multiple times in this thread, if you used search box you would find some answers. two pages ago starts the most recent Convo about this.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes