• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
when the update of a game is slow we still give a discount, but in this specific case your updates do not show anything..nothing in the main game

Reactions: Tatsuya25
Jan 21, 2020
I just finished playing this game and am very satisfied with the graphics and dialogue in the game, the character Nicole gives me a very strong sense of appearance, and the stories of the characters in the game are also very interesting. Recommend you guys to try and compare with this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-11-plus-orborigin.25146/
I have to admit, I have never seen a game where a 40 year old mother is more beautiful than a 17 year old daughter like this Nicole character.
Although the game started with a bit of silly content and had some minor bugs, but because the game's graphics were so great, I easily overlooked all of them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 1781600
i download main game extract try to run and got this error... what missing?
Your common sense - for downloading this shitshow of an application.

Or, you could have searched for df.exe in the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread and found your answer on April 4, 2022 about 3 pages back.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Probably the false positive virus detected on 32 bit executables created by RenPy. Definitely not "sometimes it gets corrupted when you extract". No such thing as undetected corruption with CRC checksums.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Your common sense - for downloading this shitshow of an application.

Or, you could have searched for df.exe in the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread and found your answer on April 4, 2022 about 3 pages back.
the game is a virus i purge out of my sistem , and when to shower long with plenty of soap too

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Dual Family [v1.08.0ce] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 264 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 249 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Can't download from mixdrop is there other link?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can't download from mixdrop is there other link?
If you're just looking to self-harm, you might as well make it extra grueling by enforcing a wait while it downloads. The added anxiety will give you great release as you flog yourself for proceeding through something that offerings nothing.

As a reminder, neither the mother nor the daughter have sex in that.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
If you're just looking to self-harm, you might as well make it extra grueling by enforcing a wait while it downloads. The added anxiety will give you great release as you flog yourself for proceeding through something that offerings nothing.

As a reminder, neither the mother nor the daughter have sex in that.
So there is no sex scenes in there?One of Old day i remember i download and play one of dual family game and there is mom son sex scene i dont remember which one!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So there is no sex scenes in there?One of Old day i remember i download and play one of dual family game and there is mom son sex scene i dont remember which one!
You are misremembering, there has never been any sex scene for the mom or the daughter in the old game or the current "main game" of v1.08.0ce. Depending upon the character you play as MC, there's sex with the mom's sister and Karen and a party sex scene (blow job? Anal?) with another girl and then yet another girl near the end of v1.08.0ce.

That has always been the carrot the developer has held out before the fans - the mom and the daughter sex scenes are "coming soon" - but soon appears to be on the relative scale of continental drift.

There are a couple of 2-second snippets of what appears to maybe be sex for the mom and her face near a lower torso and penis in one of the dollhouse/pool/lesperienza parts - but it's unsure if it's just drug-induced madness or purgatory or just wild imagination. But diving into those parts requires diving into a batch of heroin and meth just to get on the same egomaniac dementia of the developer.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
You are misremembering, there has never been any sex scene for the mom or the daughter in the old game or the current "main game" of v1.08.0ce. Depending upon the character you play as MC, there's sex with the mom's sister and Karen and a party sex scene (blow job? Anal?) with another girl and then yet another girl near the end of v1.08.0ce.

That has always been the carrot the developer has held out before the fans - the mom and the daughter sex scenes are "coming soon" - but soon appears to be on the relative scale of continental drift.

There are a couple of 2-second snippets of what appears to maybe be sex for the mom and her face near a lower torso and penis in one of the dollhouse/pool/lesperienza parts - but it's unsure if it's just drug-induced madness or purgatory or just wild imagination. But diving into those parts requires diving into a batch of heroin and meth just to get on the same egomaniac dementia of the developer.
what do you mean? no sex scene with mom and sister in main game? shiit,just wasted my time and internet.

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
what do you mean? no sex scene with mom and sister in main game? shiit,just wasted my time and internet.
bro no offense but if you had a look at this thread before download you would see clearly how people think about this game on EVERY side :D

• Sad
Reactions: krak0n
Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone have the screenshots and videos of the game that came out today? Not the game (it doesn't interest me), only the images and videos. There were some colleagues who posted here, but I think they gave up.

Reactions: NightShades

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone have the screenshots and videos of the game that came out today? Not the game (it doesn't interest me), only the images and videos. There were some colleagues who posted here, but I think they gave up.
Just rotate your old ones by 15 degrees and zoom in by 10% ... without seeing the new assets, I am guessing the developer doing their normal routine of reusing assets with small modification.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes