• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tigertooth

Oct 6, 2019

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For your Intro-text and this one alone, you deserve a thumbs up! Looking forward to your version of an end. I have imagined in my head two different ends as well. This game definitely deserves better than what gumdrop delivers. A perfect example of a developer consumed by his greed.

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
i wish you and @Torak01 were making the game or atleast a mod of this because dear god these fan arts are sexy :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:
pls who knows whats the name of girls in the left images and their games i know u all here are experienced thx for advance

Last edited:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hi!

I posted it already in the main thread, but it has to be posted here as well.
Since "condrop" get´s nothing done and I just do not want to only discuss stuff, I post to prevent a sleeping in of the topic my first "Dual Family" render. I am a nearly a total noop at DAZ, so I hope members can give some tips.
Hope you enjoy it! It is a pic of the daughter.
View attachment 548200
We need more of this but with less clothing. No, I take it back. No clothes at all!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
We need more of this but with less clothing. No, I take it back. No clothes at all!
I look what I can do;) But hey, we are doing art, no nudes:p:LOL: Joking aside let us see what will come out. Hopefully you will like it!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote