Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
how many hours to create this one?
thank you
While I cannot talk for Mac-T, I am a newbie in DAZ. The time to make the two pics above depends heavily on how good Mac is in camera positioning and esp. lighting of the scene. When I make a pic, filling the scene with what I want and the positioning of the characters goes rather quick, but the right angle and the lights are time-consuming. So if Mac is a far better DAZ user than I am now (and I think he is), then he should be faster than we think, if not letting them drop out of his sleeve.

I wish I was as good as he is with DAZ, but I have few time for training with the program and while helpful, many Tuts are not as helpful as they could be.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
how many hours to create this one?
thank you
There are a lot of variables to take into account, both human and machine.
As Turret says, all the time it takes to load the scenario and characters, pose them, place the camera, and then the hardest part in general, the lights.

And then, what kind of hardware you have. The same exact scene can take from a few minutes to a few hours depending on the specs you have. There is always fine tuning that could be done, like reducing the textures size, finding the amount of noise you want to tolerate, which could be removed with denoiser or in Photoshop, and so on :p

Jessica143

Dec 8, 2017
Which setup are you using for her? The one listed on the OP, or did you do something different? Because she looks slightly different from what I saw referenced back there. (much better in my opinion)
Guys how r u creating this can u tell me too pls ?

Last edited:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
So Mom has gotten all the love, here is some for the daughter.
My version is based on
Her hair is
You will need to morph her eyebrows and eyes, to get the skin right you will have to change the translucency to white for all the skin.
View attachment 61298 View attachment 61301 View attachment 61300
That is from page two of this thread... Not sure if that's STILL the character asset that is being considered to be "the daughter".

Reactions: allalalai

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Someone posted my works online when I was gone, lol. Much appreciated.

• Wow
Reactions: BigIrishLug
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote