VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
This Game and the Idea behind this game had so much Promise! But in the hands of this Dev all the game does is SUCK!! After playing parts of Part II all I can figure out is that this Dev must be on SOME SERIOUS DRUGS!!!! He is always too HIGH to do justice to the ideas of this game! This could have been one of the Best Games out there. But is just ended up as a WRECK!

Jan 8, 2021
Hello I think it would be best now if this developer gives this game to another developer and he finishes this game and this developer concentrates on a new game if this continues this game will be destroyed by this developer

I think it's time the developer of this game tries harder and treats his customers better, we just want a decent game with good updates and nothing like that :(

Reactions: aggexxx

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Hello I think it would be best now if this developer gives this game to another developer and he finishes this game and this developer concentrates on a new game if this continues this game will be destroyed by this developer
I agree at this point of wanting the storyline to actually progress and have "actual" content as opposed to all the Acid and Codeine the developer has been shooting up and thought to share his trip with us... It's not like I have to sit here and smoke the shit too to get a plot but this is just terrible.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

I think it's time the developer of this game tries harder and treats his customers better, we just want a decent game with good updates and nothing like that :(
I almost agree with you......except the New Dev just need to completely RE-DO/RE-Start this game! Maybe leave out the whole visit/rape the aunt crap for example.

As far as the current Dev......he doesn't need to do anymore games! He just needs to go off and do what he seems to do best and that (at least from the ACID trip Part II is) would seem to be DRUGS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: firevoodoo
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes