VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
This mofo is still breathing ? And seeing that people say infection left and right and only 600 new images.

Let me guess, he was making the game and never intended on milking, he was driving around with his parents and for some reason there was a car accident and he was laid in a coma for 4 years, when he woke up he lost his parents and had to hear all the deets from a hot nurse and explaining to him the tragedy but that by pure luck he was left a small sum of inheritance that paid for the initial bills and the rest came from his patreon supporters. She took sympathy and on his first sponge bath where he is wide awake, the nurse accidently spilled some of the water and wet her uniform in the breast area, and he could not keep his eyes away and got a massive boner and the nurse feeling all bad and terrible gave em a handy and explained to him to not think badly of her she just felt he was in such a bad for his situation and wanted to do him a solid and also to hopefully motivate him to continue to work on his game and give back to the patreons .... did I sum this up right ?

Rickardur

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This mofo is still breathing ? And seeing that people say infection left and right and only 600 new images.

Let me guess, he was making the game and never intended on milking, he was driving around with his parents and for some reason there was a car accident and he was laid in a coma for 4 years, when he woke up he lost his parents and had to hear all the deets from a hot nurse and explaining to him the tragedy but that by pure luck he was left a small sum of inheritance that paid for the initial bills and the rest came from his patreon supporters. She took sympathy and on his first sponge bath where he is wide awake, the nurse accidently spilled some of the water and wet her uniform in the breast area, and he could not keep his eyes away and got a massive boner and the nurse feeling all bad and terrible gave em a handy and explained to him to not think badly of her she just felt he was in such a bad for his situation and wanted to do him a solid and also to hopefully motivate him to continue to work on his game and give back to the patreons .... did I sum this up right ?

that's some story... but no., I think he just milked everyone.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've always wanted to play this game (if it's the original) but the abandoned tag ran me from it. I just logged in and saw this update and was like wow. But I'd like review first before it try it.

Jan 9, 2019
Don't know why people here keep "reacting" when the "update" that was just uploaded is not only infected, it's not an "update".

I downloaded both to make sure. First one is the old version but infected. Seems like an attempt at spreading a virus. This goes to show how naive people in this thread are. Time and time again.

Second one seems to be the same crappy second version (with huge uncompressed images to make it seem large) which was already here, but which I never played. The one with even more nonsensical images, videos with extremely bad hair rendering, bad lighting. Obvious evidence of the person in charge nowadays having no skills at all.

For the record, I didn't execute the second one either after knowing the first one was infected. Instead, I unpacked the .rpas to see what's inside.

By first one I mean the links under " DOWNLOAD " in the first post. By second I mean the ones under "Act II".

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Same shit as with Icstor. Peeps got finally fed up, reported them to Patreon, Patreon threatened to delete their account which would make them loose their scamming scheme, so they released a bullshit size of an update to "justify" their existence. Obviously there won't be 4 years, let alone 4 weeks worth of content in these shit, but do feel free to "hope", sure.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Please clarify how this game is packaged. Versioning is confusing.

A v0.98ce was available here for years (there was also a v0.99ce, I think somewhere in the comments, but I don't know what the deal was with this one) and it was pretty clear that everything having to do with DF was in a single zip.

Now in 1st post I see:
  1. DOWNLOAD linking to 1.03 GB Dual_Family-1.00.0ce-pc.zip
  2. and ACT II linking to a 3.23 GB Dual_Family-ACT_II-win.zip

I've only played a very early version of this game so I don't understand what's with zips vs. Acts vs. Parts. What do the above downloads contain?

Jan 9, 2019
Please clarify how this game is packaged. Versioning is confusing.

A v0.98ce was available here for years (there was also a v0.99ce, I think somewhere in the comments, but I don't know what was the deal with this one). It was pretty clear that everything having to do with DF was in a single zip.

Now in 1st post I see:
  1. DOWNLOAD linking to 1.03 GB Dual_Family-1.00.0ce-pc.zip
  2. and ACT II linking to a 3.23 GB Dual_Family-ACT_II-win.zip

I've only played a very early version of this game so I don't understand what's the deal with zips vs. Acts vs. Parts. What do the above downloads contain?
See my comment above.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes