VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
something new in the update? :unsure:
wanted to ask but after reading 3 coments .... nope. the Developer , keep being on his own world pf unicorns and rainbows , where he is the best developer on the world , and we have to be thankfull for his *SUPER UPDATES * and give to him ours souls yesh yesh ... the same stuf all around ...

Reactions: Sligon

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Dec 10, 2021
The game hasn't been updated since spring 2018. These non-lubricated dildos up your ass from Whoever call himself/herself/themselves Gumdrop aren't releases, dude.

Once again, my humble opinion is:

1) whoever is making these updates and remaking the old game is mocking his patrons/funders/the game's players;

2) the Original Author might have dropped the game in 2018 after he made the Xmas Special and left after that;

3) anyway, he/she/they has/have been scamming his/her/their patrons since then;

3) the mods should lock this thread and ban whoever is uploading this shit.
Until you provide evidences for these opinions of yours, they sound fictional. Especially, I disagree that original author is not current dev because their render styles are identical. But I am with you on that this project has been a dead trash since a long while. So much so, I stopped bothering to download any update.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR and fz

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
This guys Patreon page looks like the home of some whacked out shyster trying to get you to go down into that basement bar. Youtube vids, language that makes no sense, Patreon Tiers that seem to have been vomited by some meth head.... Jesus! I can't believe 325 people are buying this shit

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I don't get this game. Both parts open to some weird jumbled mess and I can't can't even begin what can be considered a story. I've d/l'd this mess about 4 times in the last few months because of high ratings and every time the interface/story/odd opening has me deleting it within 5 mins. WTF is this crap?

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
i'm tempted to see all these new "updates" since gumdrop's revival to see what all the hubbub is about and if it's really as trash as people are making it out to be.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
i'm tempted to see all these new "updates" since gumdrop's revival to see what all the hubbub is about and if it's really as trash as people are making it out to be.
If there was any content the true believers would be posting screenshots in swarms with "I told you so" over and over. It's been almost 5 years of no content and they've held on this long, hoping and waiting.

Also, twice in the past month I've downloaded and UnRen'd the contents showing that there was no relevant content in the new images and/or webms. But you do you.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_ and fz

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
OK, let's assume that in 5 minutes I get amnesia and I totally forget everything, including the entire cheap shit drama of this game and decide out of nowhere to play it from the beginning. Does it have any decent content past the stage it was left out years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: fz

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dual Family [v1.06.1ce] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.85 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 259 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 242 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes