VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Jimicheck

Oct 24, 2020

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I still remember playing this game the first day it was released and I thought this just might be great someday.

Then the trail of bread crumbs started leading to no where, then they stopped and now it's become a sick joke.
Oh thats even worse than I expected it to be
On the first day of its first release 6 Mar 2017 (3 months short of 5 years ago) - Post #3 of this game thread:
Can already tell that this will have virtually no content.
The legend lives on ...

Reactions: Nick Kane

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
Here are the contact sheets (3300x5100) for the 299 new images in v1.06.1ce that were not in v1.04.0ce. If this does not answer your question(s) about these non-update updates to the "main game," then please do not bother asking because there is no help for you.
View attachment 1597319 View attachment 1597320 View attachment 1597321 View attachment 1597322 View attachment 1597323
christ...are we sure this isn't an imposter who is wearing the skin of gumdrop and producing trash in his name? this looks like a fever dream interpretation of the original dual family

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
christ...are we sure this isn't an imposter who is wearing the skin of gumdrop and producing trash in his name? this looks like a fever dream interpretation of the original dual family
Everyone acts as if this game was ever anything more than shit? Go back to the first year of updates in this thread ... time and again it is nothing but people disappointed by shit/null/delayed updates. This has been the dev's modus operandi since day one.

There is no imposter - it's the same shit for nearly 5 years.

I'm surprised no one has asked where all the motion capture scenes are that were promised last year (and how the developer got a huge continuous/increase in supporters after his stating he was waiting on mocap software).

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
To be honest… this game was and still the best game I tried so far. The seduction level in this game is god's work, I just believe the people who made the first part are no more on it, and passed it to some skeleton shit fetishist troll guy to milk more bucks to the last drop of it. If not, i still respect how they still managed to keep their budget high this whole time from nothing.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Here are the contact sheet and files for the for the 14 new images and 5 webms in Part II: ELE that were not in PARTY HALL. That's right ... only 19 new files between the two versions. I did compress the images and 2 webms so that they could be attached here. Other than that - this is all that the release under the guise of "update" that this non-update is, as well.
New in Part II ELE.jpg
View attachment New In Part II ELE.zip

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Oh thats even worse than I expected it to be
I think some of what we're looking at is mock-ups to be rendered later, like a storyboard. Someone fleshing out the basics of the frame for an artist or whatever. You can see how some images (few) have made that transition to a fully rendered piece from update to update. So I suppose there's visible progress but no tangible result from it so far.

I'm rooting for pops to smother the little shit in his sleep and go full harem :LOL:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I think some of what we're looking at is mock-ups to be rendered later, like a storyboard. Someone fleshing out the basics of the frame for an artist or whatever. You can see how some images (few) have made that transition to a fully rendered piece from update to update. So I suppose there's visible progress but no tangible result from it so far.

I'm rooting for pops to smother the little shit in his sleep and go full harem :LOL:
Your hope is misplaced. Quite a few of those in the main game update were actually in the middle of already created scenes (example, a lot of the images in the first contact sheet I updated were in the middle of images of the same scene already present in at least 2 of the previous versions). The skeleton, weird eyes and lips stuff appear to be new parts.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Thank you guys for sharing the pics like that as i don't want to download this shit but i really want to get a laugh ^^

Reactions: jestertlw

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
This game has been in process for years and still just a waste of time tease. Not only that but it's bogged down with WAAAAAY too much terrible exposition. Oh, and the file size is absolutely ridiculous as well

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
What is this acid trip? Even Shyamalan's movies make semce compared to this delirium. I would like to know what the author is ingesting when making this. Weed, mushrooms, DMT, LSD? Judging by the end result it should be either shrooms or DMT, more likely the former.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
This guys Patreon page looks like the home of some whacked out shyster trying to get you to go down into that basement bar. Youtube vids, language that makes no sense, Patreon Tiers that seem to have been vomited by some meth head.... Jesus! I can't believe 325 people are buying this shit
those P - tiers are more hight that pole dance bar looooooooooool. and i spit giberish but yesh that P page have more giberish than drunk santa claus ...

Reactions: Goblin-Vasy

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
The competition between this game and Happy Summer is pretty stiff for best threads on F95...
LOLOLO NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO even on a million of years , Happy Summer have a bunch of content , beautifull rendets , can b played , have no so many bugs , at least u go a do something with the heroines and the girls paths are more developed than this piece of troll game here, Even if HS get little updates .. at least their updates made sense and have some meat or bones lol . here there is only AIR and * air on Updates * , this Dev is eating mushrooms

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes