VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Well i wanted to started the next part, But can't go on keep hanging in the menu, names and everything, when i use the names i used before, it want work, so what i use to do. the last updat i played was 1.05.0.ce

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well i wanted to started the next part, But can't go on keep hanging in the menu, names and everything, when i use the names i used before, it want work, so what i use to do. the last updat i played was 1.05.0.ce
First, were you satisfied or frustrated with what you have seen so far up to 1.05.0ce? If you wished there was more, there is no reason to continue because there is not anything "more" in Part II except more frustration for you.

Second, the solution to your problem is found in the OP if you wish to continue into a developer's self indulgence and dreams of grandiosity, because no one gets laid in Part II. Only the player gets fucked.

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
First, were you satisfied or frustrated with what you have seen so far up to 1.05.0ce? If you wished there was more, there is no reason to continue because there is not anything "more" in Part II except more frustration for you.

Second, the solution to your problem is found in the OP if you wish to continue into a developer's self indulgence and dreams of grandiosity, because no one gets laid in Part II. Only the player gets fucked.
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: Sesinho

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Well the story was good so far. so i thought the story goes one. But if every one says. Wel maby i most think about it. thanks for the info

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
some gumstan tried to rub it in my face about a new update when i said this game been abandoned. did they even play the update? game is still dead. sad soul thought he would get a win in life from a forum in support of gumdrop.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
some gumstan tried to rub it in my face about a new update when i said this game been abandoned. did they even play the update? game is still dead. sad soul thought he would get a win in life from a forum in support of gumdrop.
Well, it's not abandoned, but there isn't any update that is worth the download.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can's wait for the next update. Not because I want to play the fucking thing. Perish the fucking thought. I just miss the comments and the memes.

Reactions: MobPsycho69

KROM95

May 14, 2019
[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:

WINDOWS

(1.08.0ce)

MAC

(1.08.0ce)

ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

Walkthrough + Nude Pinup Collection

(1.08.0ce)

(100 Images in 4k Resolution)

This month's CE airing of [Act I - Part X] brings new visitors to the S Campaign and begins the final day of the F Campaign (leave path).

S CAMPAIGN

- Room Day (hug path - kiss path - MATRIARCH)

F CAMPAIGN

- Guest Day (leave path - YOUTH)

Sorry wrong version download this one

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

WINDOWS

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MAC

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MEGA (100 Images in 4k Resolution)

This month's CE airing of [Act I - Part X] brings new visitors to the S Campaign and begins the final day of the F Campaign (leave path).

S CAMPAIGN

F CAMPAIGN

Thanks, KROM95 I'll post what images/videos were updated in this release shortly (again).

Edit: Well, it will take longer. My browser crashed while downloading and Mega won't let me download anything for a few hours.

KROM95 - best of luck with people asking you questions in the mean time.

Last edited:
Reactions: KROM95

flanby

May 25, 2017

WINDOWS

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MAC

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

ANDROID

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MEGA (100 Images in 4k Resolution)

S CAMPAIGN

F CAMPAIGN

Thanks man.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes