VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
There are many more like these but they use drugs, mind control, magic or some kind of power to get sex and to me that is rape and I don't do rape.
i get it, i dont really care since its just a game, if that was the case i wasnt even going to play the incest ones

now idk where to start, maybe sweet neighbors? looks good, i hope to get something with a lot of content

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
General Practitioner, Parental Love, View of the Family, My Sweet Neighbors, Babysitter, Family Matters, My Girlfriend's Amnesia (little buggy but still playable), Sophie, Rebuilding my Family,My Sister My Roomate, My cute cousin and for a change of pace House Party.
Looks pretty much like my play-list. I keep downloading more games, hoping that I'll get to a point where I'll always have a new game to play as new updates drop. But none of the releases are staggered, so they all seem to drop at the same time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks pretty much like my play-list. I keep downloading more games, hoping that I'll get to a point where I'll always have a new game to play as new updates drop. But none of the releases are staggered, so they all seem to drop at the same time.
That was just a start and does not include most of my top 10.

I got about 20 more that are low content that is not listed and waiting on a few to get rid of mind control and drugs for sex that patreon is not allowing to be there and will download some of those to.

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
I tried downloading this for mac twice and it says it is corrupted and won't let me open the game up. What am i doing wrong???

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
At the beach if i don't decide to go with the daughter I bumb my head with the mom and then I need to solve a puzzle and the game ends?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I think it was't rape, because she'd not call for help and she liked it ... :relievedface:
She only liked it because she can use it as manipulation points against the son. She already is queen bitch at this and knows how to get more power through other's actions.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes