VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Oct 13, 2017
What differs between 0.82 CE and 0.82 RE?!
What's in the Custom Edition?
The Custom Edition includes a growing list of previews, secrets and customization features added every month. While the current customization is still quite limited, there's a lot coming down the road. To read more on it, check out this post from August:

What's In 0.81ce (Latest CE):

• 11 additional clothing swaps for the main cast of characters, changing their profile selection and character card appearance!
  • Voted swimwear as additional story choice, bikini on the beach! Change is cosmetic only and does not change the story.
  • Behind the scenes look at newest character creation + variants!
  • Sneak peek of future CE content: skin variants!
  • Sneak peek of future CE content: bust variants!
  • Sneak peek of future CE content: hair variants!
  • Dev commentary for all mystery menu content!
To access a majority of the Custom Edition content, use the F1 menu and access the SECRETS menu. Clicking the question mark on the bottom of the menu will bring you to the mystery menu, allowing you to swap clothing (see the PROFILES menu after your choices) or check out the CE previews through the center button.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But but...dev commentary for menu content! :rolleyes:

Could this asshole enjoy the smell of his own farts any more jesus christ.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Any chance we get the updated/current walkthrough

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Still awaiting update. This 0.82 is lasy update custom edition which is no one bothered to upload anyway. Will probably see update tomorrow or even on 23Rd . :( the long wait continues.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's due out in a day or 2, maybe next week so it doesn't make sense to update with CE when the new one's due.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Part VIII is released Sunday, Christmas Eve!

The presents I've mentioned in earlier posts are wrapped and will be handed out to all supporters shortly after release. For the Custom Edition, there will be in-game Christmas themed profile costumes as well!

I have to thank you again for the patience you continue to maintain for me. With sometimes weeks between posts and an agonizing month between releases, you still gift me your support and passion for both myself and this game. Really -- thank you for that.

Now it's time for my gift to you, one you will hopefully enjoy thoroughly over the holidays. Skin, privates and conflict; these staples we all know and love will return to the story very soon in Part VIII.

Much love and Christmas cheer. See you Sunday!

Gumdrop Games"

That preview has me drooling :D Please be a good update, please be a good update

Oct 13, 2017
"Skin, privates and conflict;"
It's been nothing but conflict this whole game.
Husband and wife
Aunt and cousin
Husband and sister in law
Brother and the jerk from party
MAJOR messed up conflict with son and aunt

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Hello, i just wondering What Assets models name for mom figure Character?hair/Makeup etc?
Please give me link to buy same Assets models figure from daz shop/Renderosity or any other link

Last edited:
Reactions: justinsane1185

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I like the game but if there is a complaint that I have, is that there are WAY TOO MANY PAUSES. I don't know if they're meant to simulate awkward moments or times of silence where no one says anything, but I keep finding myself saying, "Just GET ON with it, already! ><#"

It rather feels like (to me, at least) the creator is using them to artificially extend what content there is.

Oh, and also there aren't enough save slots.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes