VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Do not play BB if youre not ready for a long and terrible grind. Even with the mods that grind will shatter teeth. That and the terrible story. Fuck Max and Eric.
Yeah, I tried BB for hours and I didn't get anywhere. I prefer long narratives (like this game) than grinding for it.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is totally awesome just supper extremely hot girls the camera settings the positions just wow ultra cool very interesting setting
there are a few blunders such as the son can be to his mother at the beginning asshole but you can not go through that would be something else that the mother then try to convince the son / me as a player
yes and then this annoying ugly and annoying nagging idiot
or this looser of friend of the daughter / sister I really do not want to close with the friendship neither as a brother nor as a father

but sunday is what I've seen great I played through the game several times both sides and it's fun I can only say let you time with the next update and keep the quality and do not bring a 5 min update I better wait longer for it worth it but then too
the game is definitely in my favorites list

Reactions: Olli 05

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Finally finished v0.91 with both mc.

I'm torn.

On the hand hand ... nice graphics, okish story, not-rushing progress
On the other hand ... no feelings were involved while playing. Like it doesn't matter what happens. Maybe depending on dialogues and the irritating missing of scenes?

And I like the puzzles very much ... BUT!! ... it was the disturbed idea of an dysfunctional lunatic to make many of them 90° rotated. It's not possible to rotate monitor and keep behavior of the mouse like monitor is not rotated ... absolutely annoying and fun-destroying. Same when puzzle is solved correct ... but mirror-inverted -.-
Ok, I'm not good in visual thinking ... so this is probably not a problem for everyone :coldsweat:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Heya everyone! I hope you’ve enjoyed the new year so far.

I’ve been cooking up Part IX, attempting to find a healthy balance between a metaphorical sweet and spicy. The previous installment -- that being Part VIII -- was a slower, more expository story installment. I’m sure you’re as eager as I am to get back into the heat of things, which is exactly what we will be doing approaching the finale of Act I.

There are two more parts remaining of the first act. Part IX will tie up the ends left uncomfortably unkempt, will address the brewing, boiling feelings and preface the next day’s dance. Part X will fully explore how everyone’s heart flutters for this youthful event -- some because of an anxious, naive search for mutual feelings, others because of a painful, bodily whirlwind made of fear’s agony.

So let’s continue the story! I’ll be posting the first batch of three previews on Wednesday so you can satisfy some of your curiosity.

December was undoubtedly bittersweet -- I stumbled and tripped multiple times, finally gifting your present the day after Christmas. It really disappointed me that I couldn’t meet your expectations, especially during the enchanting time that is the holiday season -- I apologize for that.

From here forward, I will refrain from announcing the release week and date entirely. Feel free to ask every once in a while via email, discord, message, etc if you’re wondering how close we are -- I’ll be sure to give you a generality of the progress! If you’d like to talk/inquire with me on a more daily basis, Discord is the best method:

I’m still catching up with emails and will get back to you soon if you reached me through there!

For Part IX and forward, I don’t want to make any more mistakes regarding delivery. I’ll be posting a batch of previews every other week or so, that way you have something to chew on until release. I’ll obviously be gunning hard for a January slot, however I’ll acknowledge and amend the hazard of it possibly seeping into February; again, I don’t want to make a promise to you that I might not be able to keep.

Regardless, I’ll be here and will keep you updated with sneak peeks and more of my written redundancy. Give me another visit on Wednesday and I’ll provide your first helping!

Thank you for your continued, impervious support of myself and this story. Thank you for letting it endure.

Best,

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games

Latest patreon post by Gumdrops

Reactions: January2015

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"attempting to find a healthy balance between a metaphorical sweet and spicy" = I hope you're all prepare for this story to be dragged out enough month though I may introduce another dream sequence (that doesn't count) or who knows! He may cope a feel and have a kiss at the dance, k see you all for the final :p

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lots of sweet talk a la "I know you didn't like it, but I don't care and while it is possible that it may be a januar release you all better expect it to be in february"
I don't know, maybe it's my way of looking at things (expect the worse, highly sarcastic), but I don't really see more than 90% of bla bla with a little bit of information mixed in between.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah sure, those fucking previews with shitty, stupid angles.

Not to mention were suck with the stupid skeleton. The kid does not have mental issues, gumdrop is.

U

User_215882

Hahahahhahahahahahah he finally did it. No more ETAs. I was wondering when he would just stop with release dates since he's so bad at keeping them. Now just fix that story. Im interested in how he is going to make it spicy? Maybe the family is going to make tacos or something and they hilariously add too much paprika.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
How i think the acts will pan out
Act 1:Crawling out of darkness(Mc figured out what was wrong and starts fixing it)
Act 2:Dawning light(Its a miracle he's cured!!and ladies can appreciate his effort)
Act 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(he's happy,the girls are happy,Happy ending roll credits)
But maybe im wrong and we'll see sum sexytime before the act 1 is over.

U

User_215882

If anything act three should be titled return to depression with a light at the end. If theres any sex in act two between say mom and son I almost certainly know its going to happen at the final. Then act three would open with omfg I fucked (insert which ever MC) and they get depressed again and then then after a year (maybe 2) theres going to be multiple endings. Most probably sad like a sad pregnancy or the secret happy ending. But only after the 20th remastered.

U

User_215882

Also if its anything to look forward to at least (story wise) act two shouldn't be such a Debbie downer. More like a Debbie suck my dick please let this game can get away from the depressing shit for a bit. So I expect a better mood for all characters in the game in act 2.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know what models-art assest does gumdrop use to render mom? I'm planning to recreate it.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes