VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

DucV

Aug 19, 2018
Heya!
Are there any games similar to this one? I mean, mom/daughter-son with a interesting story, thanks :)

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Heya!
Are there any games similar to this one? I mean, mom/daughter-son with a interesting story, thanks :)
If you haven't already, check out Man of the House and Milfy City. They're more games than Visual Novel (which this is). You choose places on the map to go at different times of the day. In both you play the son and both have beautiful mother and sisters. Both are fantastic and have good stories plus other women besides family members

If father/daughter is something you find interesting try Dating My Daughter if you haven't already. Very popular and good.

DucV

Aug 19, 2018
If you haven't already, check out Man of the House and Milfy City. They're more games than Visual Novel (which this is). You choose places on the map to go at different times of the day. In both you play the son and both have beautiful mother and sisters. Both are fantastic and have good stories plus other women besides family members

If father/daughter is something you find interesting try Dating My Daughter if you haven't already. Very popular and good.
Thank you! I'm currently playin Big Brother and dowloaded Milfy City. I already did Dating my Daughter wich, yes is very good :)

Reactions: Deep Thought

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Happy to help. I've never tried Big Brother but have read mixed reviews. I'm sure I'll try it for myself at some point. Milfy City is getting a pretty nice update (possibly within the next week) so keep an eye out for it.
I would add Daughter For Dessert, and Depraved Awakening to that list. Though DA is more mom/sister surrogates, i still find it exciting, and the writing is pretty decent. My sister, my roommate, and My new home are also promising, i find. My new home gives you the mom/sister experience, but removes the taboo aspect. It's short yet, but i look forward to the next updates.

Reactions: Deep Thought

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
If and when the new updates comes i plan to start from the beginning, i can refine my choice since when i first played i was still very new to these erotic VNs and was just winging it.

Reactions: Siddington

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
If and when the new updates comes i plan to start from the beginning, i can refine my choice since when i first played i was still very new to these erotic VNs and was just winging it.
Do the choices really matter though? I've kind of taken a look at the script, and the dialogue lines don't change at all from what I've seen. The biggest variations in scenes I've seen are different angles, but they always amount to the same thing.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
So i have played the whole son story (focusing on Mom) and will play the father side later however there are a few things that i don't really get (some story related, some about the game and some about the writing).
The whole aunt business so far is incomprehensible. Does the F side shed some light?
Cousin wants to fuck F but because she can't tries to go for S?
Are two main paths (F&D and S&M)? Can you deviate from that?
About the game:
Are there any place to change the status of the relationship from platonic to with D/M?
Why do the game ask if you used the bat on fucktard at the beginning?
About the writing i have several, there are a lot of places that i just can't make the logic legos fit, the unneeded drama, the suicide girl, the drug abuse, etc. It's like they are a specially selected pool of damaged characters that have only drama and try to work out every problem in the worst way possible (maybe not worst but you get the point).

Maybe im just missing the F side however the S side left me with several questions (and i don't really have too much time to actually play the full F side till quite a few days)

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Oh look, 5 months has passed and still nothing. Better watch out, this milkman will absolutely fuck your wifes while you're waiting.

Jul 11, 2017
I've seen great games getting the "Abandoned" tag within 2 or 3 months while this shit is on his 5 month (and counting) without a single update or relevant news and it's still not abandoned, I'm really disapointed not only with this situation but the fact that we have people defending his actions while they lose their money and it really pisses me off

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 9. My Naughty, naughty Daughter
Dual Family Comic Fan-art

Chapter 9 was released on March 2018. Chapter 10 is likely going to be released September, perhaps October 2018. If you're tired of waiting, visit the .

Mar 22, 2018
I've seen great games getting the "Abandoned" tag within 2 or 3 months while this shit is on his 5 month (and counting) without a single update or relevant news and it's still not abandoned, I'm really disapointed not only with this situation but the fact that we have people defending his actions while they lose their money and it really pisses me off
I already told on this fórum to everybody do something about him. Why he continue making this with the people?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes