VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Funny thing is, we're the ones getting fucked in the story, not the son nor the father, neither the mother or the daughter nor anyone else but us.

It's really depressing that there's nothing left to discuss that isn't covered. All we can do is whine and wait. Kudos to you for still pledging, respect.
Yeah, I agree with you on that. I've pretty much decided to bear this burden until this update is released. I'm in this deep... so I might as well stick out until the end. After the release of this update, I'll be done with Gumdrop until I really see a pick up in development time.

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
Just wanted to tell you players that looks like "gum" has been "dropped". If you go to his/hers patreon site you'll notice that pledge is steadily but slowly dropping. He/she still have a decent amount of support, but if he/she continues like this, he'll lose the support from the rest for sure...
Not exactly, they're just moving over to his website, he's giving more incentives to support him on his website vs patreon.

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
Why the hell you all guys cry like a babies?? There's tons of incest games better than this. Go there and download it. Let him do what he has to do. Don't waste your time.

raj raj

Dec 14, 2017
Hi, after March there is no update you still hold this project can anyone tell is this project is abandoned or not?? If it is not abandoned when will you update next version??

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Howdy gang!

Updated the per usual, check it out if you haven't already. I'll keep this first section brief and jump right into things; I've got a ton of stuff to show you, including news about the release date. Stick around! :]

Part X Progress!

I had an interesting week tackling the action sequence for the S campaign, finally succumbing to completion Sunday morning. Other than smooching the lady you love on the dance floor, the action sequence will surely be one of the most defining events of the Act I finale. I trust you, armed with pages of saves and a hasty set of fingers, to reign the victor of those encounters!

The S campaign's dance segment is nearing completion, the only remaining sequence of the three being the character sequence. This includes some of the sex animation taking place in Part X -- if you'd like to know more about the new animations, check out the previous two dev updates.
Part X Content!

This week, I'll be using this section to showcase what's coming this month. Tag along if you're interested!

Part IX Patch!

I'll be uploading a patch that fixes a number of issues with the previous release, Part IX. The most notable is the visibility fix to the F campaign's Karen segment, increasing the brightness and removing jpg compression artifacts. As the lighting is far brighter, clearer when starting from that same spot in Part X, I wanted to make this change.

In addition to this, some other bug fixes such as the Part VIII gallery puzzle "implications" and compatibility between Patreon and game versions. I'll write up a full list of changes/fixes after its release.

CE Club Pinups & Content Previews!

The "secret memes" I've referenced a couple times are stepping into the spotlight this month. Along with the return of pinups, I'll be continuing previews of future in-game CE content. Last week, we took a peek at some "developments" in regard to bust size; in addition to exploring both sides of the bust spectrum, I'll be sharing skin (ethnicity/facial features) and hair (color/style) customization previews as well!

Sex Animation Previews!

In addition to CE Club content, I'll be shuffling out some previews involving the game's sex animations. I've written previously about Part X's animations, how the jerky 2 frame "animation" style used previously would be cast aside for something far more polished. As the sexual interactions start to involve the main cast of ladies, I figured this improvement is a must.

I'll share much more info when the first taste of animation is released. I hope you'll look forward to it!

Part X Release Date!

Next week I'll be revealing the release date for the Act I finale, Part X. Like I said last time, I've absorbed the wisdom of those more thoughtful than I before constructing this date. Don't miss the next dev update!

Three Part X Image Previews!

By the numbers, another three previews of Part X. I'll be spreading them out a day at a time, starting with the goods lads of the CE Club.

More public posts/content!

There's more public posts, polls and other content coming from here forward. These will be exclusive to my site, so

Website Phase II - Users & Pledging!

Nothing much to see here this week! If you have any technical trouble with my site, you can use one of the contact forms at the footer or shoot an email at df@gumdropgames.net . Those on Patreon who would like to transfer their pledge to my site can always send a private Patreon message my way -- comments and posts slip between the cracks sometimes!

• (Coming this week!) RE and CE Club Polls
  • (Coming this week!) CE Content Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Part IX Patch
  • (Coming this month!) Sex Animation Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Three Part X Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Public Posts & Polls
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies
  • Part X!
That's the skinny for now! See you in a day or two. :]

Best, lads.

Gumdrop Games

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Call me pessimistic but I am preparing for a major let down on this update.
After over half a year of developement I don't think the update can life up the expectations.
Also the wording of "starts to involve the maincast" feels like "Act 1" will end on some teasing/petting, with no real action, so it can be used as big advertisment point for "Act 2".

crazygame

Sep 14, 2017
What I dont understand is based on what he classified the longest segments the beasts as fast segments when they are going to take the longest time in order to complete them.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What I dont understand is based on what he classified the longest segments the beasts as fast segments when they are going to take the longest time in order to complete them.
There is not much to understand if you know gumdrop is one of the worst milkers out there. He pulls his verbose "Update posts" from where the sun does not shine. Do not trust anything he says, he is a proven liar. Considering other updates and posts before, I am 99% sure the update is finished for months(!) and he is holding it back to test out how long he can milk his patrons until they cry uncle.
It is one of the unexplainable quirks of the net how an (self-censored) like gumdrop keeps so many patrons and money for nothing at all.

P.S. Why I think he has the update already in the drawer? Look at his tracker posts and how strange the mixture of finished "slow" and "fast" segments is, sometimes segments are suddenly slower or faster to finish? That are telltale signs he simply does not know any longer what he finished when because the update is long finished and just waits to generate more income until finally being released.

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017

Howdy gang!

Updated the per usual, check it out if you haven't already. I'll keep this first section brief and jump right into things; I've got a ton of stuff to show you, including news about the release date. Stick around! :]

Part X Progress!

I had an interesting week tackling the action sequence for the S campaign, finally succumbing to completion Sunday morning. Other than smooching the lady you love on the dance floor, the action sequence will surely be one of the most defining events of the Act I finale. I trust you, armed with pages of saves and a hasty set of fingers, to reign the victor of those encounters!

The S campaign's dance segment is nearing completion, the only remaining sequence of the three being the character sequence. This includes some of the sex animation taking place in Part X -- if you'd like to know more about the new animations, check out the previous two dev updates.
Part X Content!

This week, I'll be using this section to showcase what's coming this month. Tag along if you're interested!

Part IX Patch!

I'll be uploading a patch that fixes a number of issues with the previous release, Part IX. The most notable is the visibility fix to the F campaign's Karen segment, increasing the brightness and removing jpg compression artifacts. As the lighting is far brighter, clearer when starting from that same spot in Part X, I wanted to make this change.

In addition to this, some other bug fixes such as the Part VIII gallery puzzle "implications" and compatibility between Patreon and game versions. I'll write up a full list of changes/fixes after its release.

CE Club Pinups & Content Previews!

The "secret memes" I've referenced a couple times are stepping into the spotlight this month. Along with the return of pinups, I'll be continuing previews of future in-game CE content. Last week, we took a peek at some "developments" in regard to bust size; in addition to exploring both sides of the bust spectrum, I'll be sharing skin (ethnicity/facial features) and hair (color/style) customization previews as well!

Sex Animation Previews!

In addition to CE Club content, I'll be shuffling out some previews involving the game's sex animations. I've written previously about Part X's animations, how the jerky 2 frame "animation" style used previously would be cast aside for something far more polished. As the sexual interactions start to involve the main cast of ladies, I figured this improvement is a must.

I'll share much more info when the first taste of animation is released. I hope you'll look forward to it!

Part X Release Date!

Next week I'll be revealing the release date for the Act I finale, Part X. Like I said last time, I've absorbed the wisdom of those more thoughtful than I before constructing this date. Don't miss the next dev update!

Three Part X Image Previews!

By the numbers, another three previews of Part X. I'll be spreading them out a day at a time, starting with the goods lads of the CE Club.

More public posts/content!

There's more public posts, polls and other content coming from here forward. These will be exclusive to my site, so

Website Phase II - Users & Pledging!

Nothing much to see here this week! If you have any technical trouble with my site, you can use one of the contact forms at the footer or shoot an email at df@gumdropgames.net . Those on Patreon who would like to transfer their pledge to my site can always send a private Patreon message my way -- comments and posts slip between the cracks sometimes!

• Part X!

Best, lads.

Gumdrop Games
So according to this, if I'm not mistaken, part X won't be released this month. this month he will only tell the release date... just wow...

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
So according to this, if I'm not mistaken, part X won't be released this month. this month he will only tell the release date... just wow...
That's nothing different compared to every other month, since may. He's handing out a few screens, adds another poll and that's pretty much it! This reads like a regular month in Gummy's world. Gotta hand it to him. He must be enjoying himself ... A LOT! :FuckYea::test3::evilsmile:

Reactions: Hardcore1234

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
  • (Not coming this month, or the next one, or the one after the next one, or...) Part X!

Best, lads.

Gumdrop Games

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captain's Log, day 214

Our daring escape from planet MILK-ING VII was a success but at extraordinary cost. The ship is immensely damaged, and now to our horror, Gumdrops has produced a black hole from his excessive milking. The gravitational pull has proceeded to pull us head deep into the next cycle of milking, who knows when it will end? Will we ever see the other side. I noticed another smaller vessel, the 'BLUE BALLS MVII' filled with delusional gumdrops discord members flying head first into the black hole screaming down the radio com, 'THIS IS IT BOYS! ANY DAY NOW!' And other mad insane ramblings. They have already cum against their windscreens, as Gumdrops consumes them like the Lovecraftian Azeroth.

Gumdrops Talks of repeating these insane types of dev cycles drove several crew members to just jump out of the airlock and allow sweet death to claim and free them. We made sure to record all their deaths in weird dutch angles.

In the distance, if we can escape the gravitational pull, we see the NLT MEDIA flagship offering support, but alas we lack the fuel to truly pull away from the Gumdrops black hole. Our hope is to fly through and make our way to more consistent, legitimate content with max thrusts engaged. Gumdrops continues to bombard our systems with long-winded texts that fry our systems, discussing useless trivial shit like pinups and 'memes,' (the crew were puzzled by what memes? The Skeleton haunting our nightmares with philosophical gibberish? We held a whole days debate to what classed as a 'meme' produced by this game, and concluded the only memes that should emerge were a giant pain of blue balls flying around or the skeleton hoarding all that sweet patreon booty, if there were memes we concluded however, they were most definitely lame).

Regardless, we must end this madness once and for all and escape this dreaded, vile place, our wallets intact, as one crew member put it elegantly, 'nota dollah mor for dis skrub' and I couldn't agree more.

Will we escape? Will we survive, I know not.
Captain over and out, God bless F95zone captain of space ship.jpg

nickkk

Nov 16, 2017
Call me pessimistic but I am preparing for a major let down on this update.
After over half a year of developement I don't think the update can life up the expectations.
Also the wording of "starts to involve the maincast" feels like "Act 1" will end on some teasing/petting, with no real action, so it can be used as big advertisment point for "Act 2".
Ya don't get your hopes up. By the time it's released it will have taken 8+ months to make and there probably won't even be that much longer than any of the previous updates, and there also won't be any sex with the mom or sister. There won't be any sex with them until act 3 or end of act 2, which is 2+ years away at the rate gumdrop goes.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Captain's Log, day 214

Our daring escape from planet MILK-ING VII was a success but at extraordinary cost. The ship is immensely damaged, and now to our horror, Gumdrops has produced a black hole from his excessive milking. The gravitational pull has proceeded to pull us head deep into the next cycle of milking, who knows when it will end? Will we ever see the other side. I noticed another smaller vessel, the 'BLUE BALLS MVII' filled with delusional gumdrops discord members flying head first into the black hole screaming down the radio com, 'THIS IS IT BOYS! ANY DAY NOW!' And other mad insane ramblings. They have already cum against their windscreens, as Gumdrops consumes them like the Lovecraftian Azeroth.

Gumdrops Talks of repeating these insane types of dev cycles drove several crew members to just jump out of the airlock and allow sweet death to claim and free them. We made sure to record all their deaths in weird dutch angles.

In the distance, if we can escape the gravitational pull, we see the NLT MEDIA flagship offering support, but alas we lack the fuel to truly pull away from the Gumdrops black hole. Our hope is to fly through and make our way to more consistent, legitimate content with max thrusts engaged. Gumdrops continues to bombard our systems with long-winded texts that fry our systems, discussing useless trivial shit like pinups and 'memes,' (the crew were puzzled by what memes? The Skeleton haunting our nightmares with philosophical gibberish? We held a whole days debate to what classed as a 'meme' produced by this game, and concluded the only memes that should emerge were a giant pain of blue balls flying around or the skeleton hoarding all that sweet patreon booty, if there were memes we concluded however, they were most definitely lame).

Regardless, we must end this madness once and for all and escape this dreaded, vile place, our wallets intact, as one crew member put it elegantly, 'nota dollah mor for dis skrub' and I couldn't agree more.

Will we escape? Will we survive, I know not.
Captain over and out, God bless F95zone View attachment 157932
I've never even played this game but your logs are some of the best content in this whole forum; I wish you and your brave crew the best even if this quest seems devoid of all hope.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've never even played this game but your logs are some of the best content in this whole forum; I wish you and your brave crew the best even if this quest seems devoid of all hope.
The obvious solution is we just cut to the chase and give me and my crew our own thread under captains logs, we're the only thing consistently updating anyway, lol

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes