VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Let us wait tomorrow. We shall see then his work. And we can criticize on objective bases (or not, if it's really awesome). It's a little early to throw him stones.

killmike

Jul 25, 2017
I don't think his main problem is manpower but the fact he's a perfectionist.
For example that guy that makes The Humbling Experience is also a solo dev but cranks out content like crazy with each update.
I should have probably clarified. I meant that he doesn't appear to have enough manpower to accomplish his vision for this update within the time he allotted himself. Basically, he is biting off more than he can chew. I hope this experience helps him to reevaluate his goals, and make adjustments as necessary to finish this. It would be hard to see him fail especially after seeing how far he has come.

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Also maybe Patreon automatically removes the pledge if it cannot charge the credit card ?
It doesn't, I get at least one notification on my email that I don't have enough money on the card I'm using and once I pay it's still there, even after two months.

Reactions: fredoo04

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
So far radio silence from Gumdrop...
It's getting late here where I am so I hope to wake up to some good news!

Skeletor

Jun 20, 2017
Does mom still look like a slightly younger, less freckly hagraven from Skyrim?
I dont think he changed the models. From preview screenshots, only difference I saw was the lightning. In my opinion this alpha version of the game being remastered was not really needed. If he wanted better renders he should of just made the next update with better renders. So when the game is complete come back and redo the earlier renders.
The guy has a terrible sense of time evaluation. Hope he really learns from this.

Jan 11, 2017
@fredoo04 well when u miss deadline then miss yet another deadline, all u have to do is hide in shame and try not fuck it up even more.Btw hows hes supporters reacting,lots of negativity I presume?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Man, I was under the impression he was changing her significantly. Also, reading the qoute of me I noticed I wrote freckly instead of wrinkly; I fixed that.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
@fredoo04 well when u miss deadline then miss yet another deadline, all u have to do is hide in shame and try not fuck it up even more.Btw hows hes supporters reacting,lots of negativity I presume?
So far there are nothing but supportive comments on Patreon but about 50-60 patrons dropped today.

EDIT: About 40 patrons.. for some reason the number went down to -60 today and is now at -40.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes