VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just entered Kyle's website and I have seen that he have updated his progress bar. He has already done 2624 scenes and is still not close to finishing that only segment that remains to be finished. Don Milking in action...

Reactions: kilo310

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018

Heyo! Glad you made it.

The Deviant had her nude pinup pack roll out over the weekend, the party being the chosen setting after winning by the skin of its teeth. You'll be able to vote once again, this time for an appropriate locale The Conniver should share intimacy with you. She's not the most adored of the bunch, however her and others are more than eager to pose for pinups while I'm still in the mines.
Part X Progress!
With the final renders exiting the mines around the next update, I'll be throwing together a couple things before ducking back into the post-work. One that we've already discussed is the progress tracker, showing total completion of rendering and adjustments for the finishing touches that make Part X more than a silent, motionless slideshow. To quote last week; the writing, animation and composition are the notable heads falling under the "post-work" umbrella. Usual render post-work like combining spot-renders and airbrushing take only a day or two, so they're not worth mentioning.
The second is a bit more exciting, I imagine so. To celebrate render completion, I'll be releasing another three previews of Part X to give another taste of what's to come without chomping out a spoiler-sized chunk. Animation snippets are also due, however their frequency will be fewer since they're mostly in the hands of the talented FatCat17 (and a little myself being annoying on minor details).
Part X Content!
Something we've all desired ironing out over the story's development are feelings. Do you like her? Does she like you? If you were to hug, to kiss, what does that mean between you two? One's eagerness to answer these questions can be quite frustrating at times, but I find it far more exciting than the alternative. That chase, that cold war period of making incremental progress to find her true feelings is what makes the journey so much more fulfilling.

"Well, I feel the same. I've loved you all along in that exact way."
I've always understood that the majority of erotic storytelling and gaming are generally purposed for wish-fulfillment, however I don't think this means one must abandon all modesty, all humanity. Humans are scared, jealous, hedonistic creatures; to pretend one would risk throwing away their relationship with a close one by mere contextual clues, a flirty jab, a wholesome hug, a far too long smile -- it's denying human nature.
So what's the prescription, the alternative? Must we wait for an eternity if we possess these feelings, collecting more and more clues through conversation but ultimately never acting upon them out of fear? Well, no. Not unless you're looking to preserve, to reunite your family, then by all means allow me to facilitate that as well.
It will always be intuitive, a "feel it out" situation. There will never be a tell-all sign that she feels the way you do, short of giving that boring, mathematical answer you'll find in a 11 minute step-mom video.

The dance is a big deal, a big night for those kids. For you, it may be your first chance to take that test, to grasp onto something more than bedroom eyes and longing glances. And if you're unsure, if there's still uncertainty in your heart? There's always time and the ones who love you are the most willing to share it. Don't feel trapped -- if you plan to play the teenage fiend who insists sex is king, remember there's a dorkier but lovelier, teenage sweetheart to play as well. The same goes for his older, wiser, yet often whinier counterpart.

She's just as human as you, after all. She's scared, jealous and has her own set of desires, however deeply embedded they are. Acknowledging this, reciprocating love at a pace you're both comfortable with is best you can do, whether you're looking for something platonic or more. Before you say something forward, dance with her will you? :]
Website Phase II - Users & Pledging!
To echo, upgrading from one tier to another (on my site) is still under development, pushed to the side temporarily after hitting our roadblock in Fall. I've decided it's wise to curb any deviations from Part X until its release -- I think you'd agree that's best. df@gumdropgames.net is the the easiest way to tackle me if Discord or Patreon aren't up for grabs.
  • (Coming this week!) RE Poll
  • (Coming this week!) CE Nude Pinup Pack
  • (Coming soon!) Sex Animation Previews
  • (Coming soon!) CE Content Previews
  • (Coming soon!) Public Posts & Polls
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies
  • Part X!
The weekend is nearly upon us, already for many of my Europe lads. I hope you enjoy your weekend and will see you soon with a lady or two! :]
Best,
Gumdrop Games

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Dude should just do image sets & pinups at this point; trying to make an interactive novel seems a waste of time for him. He already has buyers willing to foot the cash for them apparently, probably would stand to make a helluva lot more. Partner up with groups like Affect3d and go full bore on sets.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
If at least Kyle had published some scenes of the Part X -even if there was no spicy content-, but no... the only scenes he posts are three of his Last Christmas. Do you know what I think? That if he ever releases Part X, it will be April Fool's Day.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes