VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There won't be any action at all unless he drastically changes the relations and the name.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Lol at the preview of the girl in red shirt (I suppose it's the daughter or something?) Her breasts are more saggy than 145 year old hag. I mean the breasts mass are just above the bellybutton.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The funniest sht of the Gumdrop discord is that even the mods talk sht about gumdrop but if we talk about how trash gumdrop is that is direspectful and they ban u, wtf their discord is a joke and that abby (mod) sure is B (she protects Gum and then shits talks about him that is nice mod).

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
The funniest sht of the Gumdrop discord is that even the mods talk sht about gumdrop but if we talk about how trash gumdrop is that is direspectful and they ban u, wtf their discord is a joke and that abby (mod) sure is B (she protects Gum and then shits talks about him that is nice mod).
The funniest shit is that Dual Family have great ideas (f.e. double perspective), decent renders, proper build up, ambitious split to three acts - all of that gathered nice following of people support......and left to rot because GD became a cuck high on money.
No, wait, that's the saddest shit :cry:

Imagine how would other devs pushed on their projects with the kind of money GD gets for a few blurry pictures masked as previews. Now that's down right infuriating.

Reactions: Turret and Ahjgfg

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
Still no news? What's the latest gossip? Gumdrop was kidnapped by his own PC and has to delay the game? Please, tell me. I can't hardly wait for the morbid humour that comes along with the answer, whatever it may be.

Reactions: Ahjgfg and GHFJDK

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Still no news? What's the latest gossip? Gumdrop was kidnapped by his own PC and has to delay the game? Please, tell me. I can't hardly wait for the morbid humour that comes along with the answer, whatever it may be.
Hmm, yeah, that's a Tron movie no one asked for....

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes