VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
There is nothing that indicates that. Why are you giving a scammer the benefit of the doubt? remember that new people browse this site and if they read stuff like this they might end up becoming patrons to a scammer. Don't advertise this scammer for free.
Yes, this update will come eventually. His patreon will fall eventually if he never puts it out, and when it does fall hard enough he'll put out the update to raise his patreon again, then he'll go back to quitting on the game until it falls hard enough again. Why would a scammer let his scam die? Just because I say it'll come out eventually doesn't mean it'll be any time soon, or be any good, or have any content, or that he won't go back to quitting on the game again if people start pledging lots of money to him again.

And if someone is stupid enough to read my post and still think that giving gumdrop money is a good idea then that's their fault, not mine lol. I didn't advertise gumdrop lol, I pointed out that this game is basically dead and will never be finished.

If you really care so much about people being deceived by gumdrop you should go to other websites where people are finding out about this game from. With the way the posts in this thread are, and the warning in the OP, only an idiot is going to find out about this game from here and then give gumdrop money.

Last edited:

hamlet77

Nov 2, 2019
After steadily falling his earning started to actually rise again in second part of this year. There is something that defies logic and normal progress of things in case of this game. Normally, I think that his earnings would by now drop significantly, as we have seen in other cases. I have my suspicions that he is creating "something" for his patrons, it's just that we don't know about it and nobody's talking for some reason...

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
My favourite F95 catchphrases:

1. sorry for my bad English

2. this game has potential

3. you don't pay for this game, therefore you have no right to complain

4. complainers are haters

5. please upload save

6. walkthrough please
you forgot another one.
' next update, when ? '

Reactions: offset8

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After steadily falling his earning started to actually rise again in second part of this year. There is something that defies logic and normal progress of things in case of this game. Normally, I think that his earnings would by now drop significantly, as we have seen in other cases. I have my suspicions that he is creating "something" for his patrons, it's just that we don't know about it and nobody's talking for some reason...
If that been the case, I wouldn't really been to surprised, seeing the verbal abuse his patron's had. But, no...People throwing money/support at something or someone doesn't have to be logical. He down about 130+ patrons and $1700 since last month. He gained 30 or so patron's this month so far. He had a solid bump the month (and month before) the update was supposed to be released. What you see now is just the aftermath of the fallout by not doing it. He like the boy who cry wolf, after a while people stop care. People usually masters of their own success, and more than often engineers of their own demise as well.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Almost another month now when he said "coming soon" I really wanna punch this guy if he is my friend (but 90% of my motivation is I fcking wasted $240 to support this guy)

• Haha
Reactions: Morah SDG

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Almost another month now when he said "coming soon" I really wanna punch this guy if he is my friend (but 90% of my motivation is I fcking wasted $240 to support this guy)
Must be a comfort to know people can now get it for 5 bucks on steam now.

He didn't hold you at gunpoint to pledge, yet a expensive lesson to consider when pledging to creators. My first stint with supporting this type of games was "breeding season", and well, consider how that shitshow ended up. These days I don't pledge for a long duration with any creators. I just spread it around and tip the jar where I find it deserved.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Must be a comfort to know people can now get it for 5 bucks on steam now.

He didn't hold you at gunpoint to pledge, yet a expensive lesson to consider when pledging to creators. My first stint with supporting this type of games was "breeding season", and well, consider how that shitshow ended up. These days I don't pledge for a long duration with any creators. I just spread it around and tip the jar where I find it deserved.
When I feel like the game is interesting, I usually pledge for 1 year then check after 1 year. This is the first time I got nothing from pledging. I first started to pledge on Summertime Saga but the game went BS after he started to make polls which to update next. I really want Summertime Saga to progress the story instead of adding bunch of characters further delaying the focus on story. Then last year I found about GD's Dual Family which piqued my interest because of the build up in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes