VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
So, this game is not dead then?
These are probably old unused renders. The next update is supposedly about the dance, and there has yet to be a single preview that resembles that content whatsoever. So, until he presents some actual evidence that he is making progress on the game, consider this dead and he is just trying to extend his scam as long as possible.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This summer, he said
No more delays, he said
Just upload, he said
Still nothing, and he still get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: Kermit79

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok, this pic of the Aunt is new to me I admit. As were two daughter pics over the years. But until he either posts a teaser pic which shows a clear progress scene or he updates with chapter X, we have to consider these pics unused old renders he searches his harddrive for. After his fuck up when even his flock of sheep recognised reused old pics, he is scratching the bottom of the barrel for unused ones. Make the Scam great again!
You have to give it to gumdrop, he is a chronic lying Vollarsch through and through and a first class conman!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
At what point do you guys stop debating and talking about a game that hasn't been updated in 2 years?
I also advocated one time that this thread should be closed. But then again this thread is exactly what Kyle/Scumdrop needs. It should stand as a warning to any potential patreon what scamer this dev is.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Come on people. You're slipping!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!

It's Autumn and Part X is still not released. Right on schedule, just as everyone expected.

Gumdrop seems to be hiding his head in the sand (definitely not hanging it in shame). I don't follow his discord, so I have no idea what excuse he's come up with this time.
Meanwhile, his patron count actually went up and exceeded the number of patrons on July 1st (675 vs. 673).

After a slump in August and early September, he managed to gain a hundred fools without making any meaningful update other than empty promises.

I know that we all despise him for this, but somewhere deep inside, I feel the guy is simply a genius and just jealous of him. Making ca. $100k a year without doing anything is already fourth quartile in most of USA and 99th percentile in most of the world (outside the first 10 or so countries).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea looked his patreon when gamesofdesire upped df 6.7 for some reason and saw that he is working on next update etc crap and still has nice amount of patreons.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes