VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
9 days until deadline and 2-7 days to that to "hear" why no update this time and either during that period or weel or few later new deadline on spring/summer 2021.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Idk why u need to tell us what we need to do. I mean, if people want to comment on this thread let them be.
First of all, I DID NOT tell you what you do. I asked and I wrote "please".

Secondly, this thread is advertising a scam, therefore it should be either locked or deleted.

Any game's thread HERE on F95 is itself an advert.

That's what I think.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
First of all, I DID NOT tell you what you do. I asked and I wrote "please".

Secondly, this thread is advertising a scam, therefore it should be either locked or deleted.

Any game's thread HERE on F95 is itself an advert.

That's what I think.
This doesn't make sense at all, if you don't want to see this thread anymore just unwatch and never come back here again, it might be a scam but it's not like we're paying for something anyway

Last edited:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
In the time it would take him to make a Halloween special he could finish Part X and at least not have to add another deadline he missed.

My thoughts on the big announcement?
Pick any of these:
"People, I finally learned Blender. Took me ages to find the damn "Render" button, but it's there and I can tell you I'm finally rendering those animations."
"Whew, after 2.5 years hiatus, I finally rendered a new image and I'm posting it today. That's right! It's finally not a rotated, zoomed-in crop that I was duping you with for the last three years, it's something new!"
"I finally moved in to my mansion. I paid cash and it was only possible thanks to you, suckers."

Reactions: hiya02 and sob
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes