VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'm not here for trolling. i came here with reason. and idk. fucking talk about all of your opinions on the game. since rn it's basically a sinking ship.
You know we can see what you post in Discord right? Why so desperate for attention?

Y'all keep asking why people still complain. A better question is why you still troll and defend Gumdrop. Obviously the complainers are usually new people who got conned then spoke up.

Everyone here knows there will never be another update until his finances take a major hit if then. Yes it is inappropriate to con people even if they are "willingly" paying him.

Wishing Tree

Nov 2, 2020
You know we can see what you post in Discord right? Why so desperate for attention?

Y'all keep asking why people still complain. A better question is why you still troll and defend Gumdrop. Obviously the complainers are usually new people who got conned then spoke up.

Everyone here knows there will never be another update until his finances take a major hit if then. Yes it is inappropriate to con people even if they are "willingly" paying him.
i never defend Gumdrop. and I'm desperate for attention because to me the more attention you get, the more funnier things will be. but don't worry i am not here for that, discord is the place for that.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well at least its almost end of the year again so his patreon will get some christmass photos from dear Gumdrops.

Hey dear patreons due to circumstance i was not able to release anything this year but here is photo from me and my family crusing around the world with patreon money thanks for my wonderful vacation and maybe next year we will see again what we can do about this game chears.. and happy 2021.. :p (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well at least its almost end of the year again so his patreon will get some christmass photos from dear Gumdrops.

Hey dear patreons due to circumstance i was not able to release anything this year but here is photo from me and my family crusing around the world with patreon money thanks for my wonderful vacation and maybe next year we will see again what we can do about this game chears.. and happy 2021.. :p (y)
more like driving around whereever he lives on brand new ferrari since corona pretty much killed cruises.

• Haha
Reactions: Ivyxxx and Turret

anfa

Nov 1, 2017
Since scamdrop is few days late with his promised surprise, I almost bet my money, that his excuse this time will be like "oh, I wanted to post new version, but my pc is broken, thus delay. And btw. my pc is broken so gib munniez for new pc. Also since broken pc all progress is gone, so wait next 2,5 years for update. But it was so close. Realy!" Anyone has an idea for better excuse this time?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since scamdrop is few days late with his promised surprise, I almost bet my money, that his excuse this time will be like "oh, I wanted to post new version, but my pc is broken, thus delay. And btw. my pc is broken so gib munniez for new pc. Also since broken pc all progress is gone, so wait next 2,5 years for update. But it was so close. Realy!" Anyone has an idea for better excuse this time?
Well, maybe he will tell his patrons: "Corona has made a big impact on the lives of so many people, I started a rework of all nine released parts with face masks. Then I´ll redo part ten, which release will include a special gift for all patrons, version a with face masks and version b with gas masks! And since I must say the standard DAZ gasmask is not pretty, I outsourced the development of 8k gas mask models to the great modeller xyz, who promised me to take only as long as I tell him to. To sweeten the time it will take for the redo here are high def renders of the facemasks of all the characters we love. Can you guess which one belongs to whom?
In other news, we used the last patron income for health! Since the fans of the imagined 25 graphic cards whirls so much Corona-contaminated air around, me and my not exisiting team bought facemasks with the logo"Gumdrop is a scamming Dick", eh, "Gumdrop is packing a dick". And no worry that a team member will get Corona, my friend Harvey is totally immune to the disease and he finalised our teams move to an exclusive lodge outside Aspen! There we can work in peace and no worry about Corona, only hepled by Miss Kitty´s "Long branch Meow Farm" daughters from Nevada. We have to help others in this time of disease, we will pay for their rent. That is all for now, expect the exiting rework where you cannot recognise anyone underneath these masks in early 2021!
And as a special gift for all those fans waiting for part ten, here is a 16K, that right, a 16k render of the Mom´s little toe nail after kicking at a concrete wall when stumbling over the Dad and Daughter making out with their gasmasks!"

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes