VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Creating remake of abbadonded game and abbandoning tha too, seems legit
hasn't abandoned "remake" yet, he's just trying to get hang on on motion capture and update is just around corner.

in the meantime he milks supporters.

xs6trix

May 25, 2021
As other people have commented, the developer is remaking the game. So in a sense it is not truly abandoned. But most see this as an attempt to get more money from people who are fans of the original game. At least that is the general feeling I am getting from this thread at least. I am not sure if you can just take the original game and complete it yourself.

lostboy

Jul 9, 2017
Ya Id need to get some sense of that. Tell ya one thing though, If I get the opportunity Id upload it for free...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I could complete this thing had I the chance...Is it officially abandoned then?
this won't be ever officially abandoned since dev loves his supporters monies and they love to give him their monies.

lostboy

Jul 9, 2017
True...but I was referring to "outside" parties intervention...or for a better term "completion"...Just wondering, is this copyrighted, or just an "honor" thing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True...but I was referring to "outside" parties intervention...or for a better term "completion"...Just wondering, is this copyrighted, or just an "honor" thing?
well unless he draws all pics then those are daz assets and therefore not his properties, if he made sounds and music then those are his properties but anyways to other party to continue this would need that scamdrop abandons this.

Reactions: Grelk
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes