VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
It's nice to see that Abby and Tenlogos aren't chocking on Kyle's dick anymore after this, the guy got even his own generals to turn against him. :LUL:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Reading the Discord is confusing as hell because it doesn't sound like anything I recognize. I only played a couple hours of this game a while back, but wasn't it about a male MC, his sister, their cousin, his soon to be divorced mother, and his absent father? I feel like everything took place in their apartment or the cousin's apartment. If I'm remembering the right game, why are they talking about an island and fighting a skeleton on Discord?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
AKA "fuck you to all devoted fans"
very much that.

Reading the Discord is confusing as hell because it doesn't sound like anything I recognize. I only played a couple hours of this game a while back, but wasn't it about a male MC, his sister, their cousin, his soon to be divorced mother, and his absent father? I feel like everything took place in their apartment or the cousin's apartment. If I'm remembering the right game, why are they talking about an island and fighting a skeleton on Discord?
mc (daddy) is after daughter's and his sister-in-law's pussy (or something like that) and son is after mommy's and some1else's pussy so 2 paths and that was original dual family, dual family x is shitshow which shouldn't be touched even with 10 feet pole.

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Well the discord generals are 2-3 years late. Good f-ing morning! We've been saying that here for 3 years.

sob

Apr 3, 2017
They threw sh!t in the fan and defended the scammer, when it was obvious what he was doing and now the fan full of sh!t hits back.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Nah they are still defending him esp. that abby a.k.a JoshuaTree. They are just acting like they are realizing it now to avoid suspicion that they are in collaboration with GD. I don't know who is still supporting this trash and if only he continued the previous version, it would have been good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sadly his patrons are rising and will prolly break 400 barrier again.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes