VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
if you think about whether or not this game is ntr you will literally break your brain. Playing both paths totally short circuits your subjectivity and the bulk of the sex is women raping men who are either drugged or inebriated like Lot's daughters or something. Both protagonists have more in common with each other than they will care to admit. The two paths seem to weave a story that neither of the protagonists is indeed the main character. Rather, the most important character is the Niece, who is the only one in the family whose name is hardcoded. In addition, it is heavily implied that Karen is the biological daughter of MC Dad and that his ex-girlfriend the aunt has regularly drugged and raped him throughout the years with his own dubious consent. This might be why MC dad dreams of his daughter raping him while he is drunk off his ass. PTSD flashbacks. There is a 50/50 chance that the dream was real, but I go with re-experiencing past trauma. Karen drives and the action like a dynamic character and all the other characters just kind of react to situations like a static character. Both protagonists can end the narrative in a very similar way, with the father kissing and bedding his secret daughter and the son kissing his mother while they are dancing, with the implication that the next stop is pound town. Both women are incredibly drunk. This fucking family certainly has bigger problems than a looming divorce.
At least for the dad he refuses to go further than a kiss and makes Karen put her shirt back on. If the update next week does continue it I doubt they end up having sex unfortunately. Also she admits to putting the mom and son in bed together hoping his daughter would catch them. So I don't think anything happens there either.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Gumdrop Crew Were sniffing some seriously heavy duty glue when they produced this! "Part 2" I spun round a tree looking for Her? then click on all paintings only to find their full of Meaningless drivel There's 45 minutes I'll never see again,

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
if you think about whether or not this game is ntr you will literally break your brain. Playing both paths totally short circuits your subjectivity and the bulk of the sex is women raping men who are either drugged or inebriated like Lot's daughters or something. Both protagonists have more in common with each other than they will care to admit. The two paths seem to weave a story that neither of the protagonists is indeed the main character. Rather, the most important character is the Niece, who is the only one in the family whose name is hardcoded. In addition, it is heavily implied that Karen is the biological daughter of MC Dad and that his ex-girlfriend the aunt has regularly drugged and raped him throughout the years with his own dubious consent. This might be why MC dad dreams of his daughter raping him while he is drunk off his ass. PTSD flashbacks. There is a 50/50 chance that the dream was real, but I go with re-experiencing past trauma. Karen drives and the action like a dynamic character and all the other characters just kind of react to situations like a static character. Both protagonists can end the narrative in a very similar way, with the father kissing and bedding his secret daughter and the son kissing his mother while they are dancing, with the implication that the next stop is pound town. Both women are incredibly drunk. This fucking family certainly has bigger problems than a looming divorce.
Yeah...i think the dev got in over his head on this game. To begin with there were supposed to be 4 different paths it could go - dad and mom get back together, dad and daughter path, son and daughter path, and son and mom path. Then throw in drug dealer aunt and her slut of a daughter to add to all this confusion. I think dev had a really hard time keeping up with all these different scenarios and he realized it was too much work. I was actually ok with this game up until the only way for the son MC to get his dick wet was to rape his aunt. That's what made me rage quit this game.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah...i think the dev got in over his head on this game. To begin with there were supposed to be 4 different paths it could go - dad and mom get back together, dad and daughter path, son and daughter path, and son and mom path. Then throw in drug dealer aunt and her slut of a daughter to add to all this confusion. I think dev had a really hard time keeping up with all these different scenarios and he realized it was too much work. I was actually ok with this game up until the only way for the son MC to get his dick wet was to rape his aunt. That's what made me rage quit this game.
I understand where you are coming from. It might have been changed later in the development process but in the version, I played it was possible to have the son have sex with his cousin/sister early in the game and his cousin's friend later in the game (While his mom watched and had herself a nice little fap) but his entire story arc is puzzling no matter what decisions you make. The bathroom scene where he hate-fucks his aunt seems like all of his unrequited mom-lust exploding into the first available woman that kinda looks like her.

Jul 13, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Checking for Virus

wow download links are gone and says checking for virus now, damn i was about to download this meme of a game but i am also confused so act1 is remade version right and now is act2 wth

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
can someone summarise for me what exactly happened here? i thought this project was dead. is it act2 that's new or was act1 redone?

i'm confused

edit; i just downloaded act2 and it's awful
Originally he abandoned Dual Family. Renamed it to Legacy Dual Family. He began a new "game" called DFX. That game is a bunch of crazy weirdness. Meta stuff about him hating the original game. Act 2 is DFX.

The original Legacy Dual Family he finally said he is releasing part X. Continuing that game. The first part, the son route, was supposed to drop today. The father route next Monday. Then more content for both the following Monday after that. Only the CE tier had access today so I'm not sure if this has leaked or not.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So I will disagree with your statement - The dev didn't get in "over his head", because his intent was just to release a version of the game for patrons, after 2.5 years of farts in the wind. He hasn't had to work a job for the last 2 or so years (or maybe he has been working and just getting patreon money as a monthly bonus?), and the patron numbers seem to have gone lower than before (currently sitting at 405) so he wants to keep the money rolling in.

Based on his history, I would say that he likely has no intention of finishing this game and just wants to lead everyone around with his sexy character models.

Some comments also talked about anti-virus programs finding this game malicious - I'm personally going to avoid downloading anything from Gumdrop, even if it's a false positive, as I don't believe in the integrity of this dev.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes