VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Only some coma guy could get a hard on playing this game. Naturally the developer shoot a huge load powder and dumped it on this game and now asking money for his next round of acid trip.

Reactions: 2TonneJunk

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
1. cause i and many others think that every1 should play games by themselves to see good parts.
2. my only save is from 0.98ce where that's content ended and no clue if it's compatible with current version and no any interest to find out that.

it should be family aka daddy "dearest", mommy, sonny "dearest" and daughter, if there are more than 4 then can't advice.
Then send me your best blue film...common I know you can do this..I belive in you

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Here what I think following this game after following this game since 2017. Want to share. The Part X was completed a frigen long ass time ago. The developer decided to go ahead and milk it since a lot of people would continue ti pay no matter what. Now he isnrealesing it 2 mins at a time, the windows between releases are only gonna increase. I'm not going to check the new updates till probably after new year so there I like 10mins material there ti go through. The developer is a cunt l, and all together I paid probably a few hundred dollars on subscribtions, or should I say got cheated out. Dev if you are reading this do the right thing and release the game, then do whatever fuck you want with the music videos that nobody gives a shit about

Jan 9, 2019
Here what I think following this game after following this game since 2017. Want to share. The Part X was completed a frigen long ass time ago. The developer decided to go ahead and milk it since a lot of people would continue ti pay no matter what. Now he isnrealesing it 2 mins at a time, the windows between releases are only gonna increase. I'm not going to check the new updates till probably after new year so there I like 10mins material there ti go through. The developer is a cunt l, and all together I paid probably a few hundred dollars on subscribtions, or should I say got cheated out. Dev if you are reading this do the right thing and release the game, then do whatever fuck you want with the music videos that nobody gives a shit about
Sorry to break your illusion, but there is no part X. There is nothing, as I explained before:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v1-02-0ce-legacy-gumdrop-games.1870/page-466#post-2398851

The scammer nowdays doesn't even seem to be the original person behind this defunct shitty game. Some people need to just let it go.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
I've been done with this game for a while now, but just the other day I was watching a rerun of the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson and I saw his sidekick Geoff Peterson his gay skeleton robot and I was reminded of this game. Who in their f'n mind would want to have a talking skeleton in an adult game, I mean talk about a boner killer. Well either way don't support this game it's a waste time and space, and instead watch some reruns of the late late show with Craig Ferguson at least that talking skeleton will make you laugh.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Whats new in the update? Im too lazy to download.
Father route you either continue in the room with Karen. She's in the bathroom and you talk with her assuring her you care. She comes out and you lay in bed together. She tries to come onto you again but you hold her down to the bed. You can then kiss her and it seems like maybe you're gonna have sex but it ends and says to be continued. If you chose to go home you get to freeroam the house a bit thinking about your family and confront the son. I didn't play the son route.

Reactions: Sage Slave

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Father route you either continue in the room with Karen. She's in the bathroom and you talk with her assuring her you care. She comes out and you lay in bed together. She tries to come onto you again but you hold her down to the bed. You can then kiss her and it seems like maybe you're gonna have sex but it ends and says to be continued. If you chose to go home you get to freeroam the house a bit thinking about your family and confront the son. I didn't play the son route.
Well worth the three year wait then. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How Could you say this..
Proove it
don't need to, dev has been scamming money past 3 years (and made tons of excuses why no update and continued scamming money) and then somewhat recently made "releases" which had nothing to do with og game since it was supposed to be remake except there was no game (and still doesn't) and also "promised" 8k graphs and motion capturing etc and then decided to "continue" orig. game and again nothing good worth mentioning.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
don't need to, dev has been scamming money past 3 years (and made tons of excuses why no update and continued scamming money) and then somewhat recently made "releases" which had nothing to do with og game since it was supposed to be remake except there was no game (and still doesn't) and also "promised" 8k graphs and motion capturing etc and then decided to "continue" orig. game and again nothing good worth mentioning.
I Really want to see your real picture please

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
I haven't touched the game since long before the hiatus, so for me, playing through again felt pretty fresh. There was a lot of content I hadn't seen before, and a good amount that continues past where the walkthrough leaves off. It doesn't measure up to a three year time gap between updates, but the game honestly still manages to stand out from the pack just for having above average to decent writing. The general lack of sexual content isn't really a big deal for me, because half of these "games" don't have any sex anyway, and I personally like that there's a real attempt at romance here.

All that said, we'll see if Gumdrop actually maintains a release schedule this time. Personally, I'm not holding my breath.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes