A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Last statement of delay

ZjWjOc9nabXMTJp7ZLmMkjU_PWnX30AFXyMtCUzVCC6lc8TbTBIMBmX9ntD51JUK.png
(UPDATE: Still Scuffed, Coming Later Today) Gumdrop Games AKA 1 Day Off Games
Patrons only
Oct 1 at 2:21am

UPDATE: Tacked on the additional 7 hours, they came and went like nothing. Before this reaches the top rankings of fucked release times (Part II if you remember was the absolute worst) I'll be doing what I'm suppose to be doing. Even though I've once again dragged you through the mud, Part VI will be released and playable whether you want it or not. For whatever patience you've managed to muster through all of this, I can't thank you enough. Crippled, mangled, but still crossing the finish line -- today.

Hilarious, I know. Not really though.

This will surely infuriate you with its 100th return, but I need more time. Remember when I said that I'm mentally incapacitated and cannot correctly gauge how much time it takes to draft the final touches of a release? Fucking embarrassing.

For once, I'll spare your time by keeping this short and sweet -- although short and sour would be more befitting. I gave myself an additional 7 hours to the previous time, setting the release to 5AM PST. Like every other time that I've missed the mark by a mile, I'll make a post when I'm uploading to MEGA so you know.

Sorry doesn't really cut it anymore, but I want to thank you for hanging in with my cringe-inducing, embarrassing behavior. I will not at all hold it against you cancel your pledge and roast me -- it's well deserved.

Gumdrop Games

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
This is embarrassing.

Didn't this dude say he was quitting his job so that he could better meet deadlines and produce more content at a faster rate? He's only gotten fucking worse.

Jan 11, 2017
Still Scuffed, Coming Later Today. Gumdrop Games AKA 1 Day Off Games
Haha guys Im totally not trying to screw u up by "accidently" fucking it up last second for 5th month straight,haha guys Im so cringey Haha Im so sorry, haha Im running out of excuses now (not really).
Sighned greedy fuckup who cant deliver in time x D Xd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 42

He fucked up as always lol, I guess this update gonna be dogshit for the son route as always

Reactions: fredoo04

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
At the least it's just a delayed release, not a 'bye, and thanks for all the fish' post to announce termination. Been there, seen that. If the update is worth it peeps gonna get happy time, all forgiven. Until next release cycle's near the end. XD

I do give dev the benefit of doubt, also need to really start playtest the game ffs. No time. :( Thought I'd stall again for this update, to finally begin it. I can wait... * *

Reactions: Davidreiter

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
At the least it's just a delayed release, not a 'bye, and thanks for all the fish' post to announce termination. Been there, seen that. If the update is worth it peeps gonna get happy time, all forgiven. Until next release cycle's near the end. XD

I do give dev the benefit of doubt, also need to really start playtest the game ffs. No time. :( Thought I'd stall again for this update, to finally begin it. I can wait... * *
How can you give him the benefit of the doubt when this is like the 5th fucking time he's done this?

I get people wanting to give Developers excuses but it just gets to a point where that doesn't help anybody. If people keep defending this unprofessional bullshit, then he'll just keep doing it because he knows that he can get away with it.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
All these delay posts have me confused. So is he releasing it tomorrow at 5 AM PST? Because it's nearly 8 AM PST right now so I'm assuming he meant tomorrow.

ps123

May 4, 2017
Wonder if the developer is married or single? Who can stand his empty words. I think his previous boss was happy that he quit his job. I think this is his bad habit of making excuses. Well he did said he still got lots of 'un-use' excuses.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

It won't be worth it.
How can you give him the benefit of the doubt when this is like the 5th fucking time he's done this?

I get people wanting to give Developers excuses but it just gets to a point where that doesn't help anybody. If people keep defending this unprofessional bullshit, then he'll just keep doing it because he knows that he can get away with it.
I wouldn't mind the delay nearly as much if it wasn't for two things.
1) There's never enough content to justify the delay.
2) He makes the fucking date himself, and has missed it for every release.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
How can you give him the benefit of the doubt ...?
As described wew, I am more than happy to see something, anything coming forward than nothing. If a project caught my interest. With nothing I mean radio silence, for months. Or you suddenly get a message telling that 'sadly dev / creator cannot continue because...' and got the feeling it's only half the truth. This is the worst.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better dev tries to hit and misses again and again, than dev pisses off and that's it. So I'd give a few more time to announced release dates, esp. if I get to know they will usually drop delayed. And I think you all here, me included, do know by this time dev's policy on updates is 'will take forever'... My only hope is the update will be satisfying pledgers so they continue to support.

It won't be worth it. ...
1) There's never enough content to justify the delay. ...
And that's why I'm worried mostly. Just saying. :(

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes