Result description: Deleted
Name: UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic
Precision: Exactly
Threat level: High

• Angry
Reactions: Melkai

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I was reported to no reason (possible by liar developer or his concubines ) for ''bad review''

View attachment 1485820 View attachment 1485819
In all actuality, your review was not appropriate (see guidelines). You didn't review the game, you criticized the developer - which is not allowed in a review of the game. Yes, there are still reviews listed that probably violate the guidelines and should be removed - but a lot of this is subjective. However, your review was very easily identifiable for not following the guidelines.

You could write a new review with the similar perspective - but in a different way and it would most likely be allowed.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Was there a "bonus" hidden in the game? :confused:
Kaspersky removed the file *\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe

Component: File Anti-Virus
Result description: Deleted
Name: UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic
Precision: Exactly
Threat level: High
False positive typical for RenPy games in 32 bits.

Reactions: Melkai

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
In all actuality, your review was not appropriate (see guidelines). You didn't review the game, you criticized the developer - which is not allowed in a review of the game. Yes, there are still reviews listed that probably violate the guidelines and should be removed - but a lot of this is subjective. However, your review was very easily identifiable for not following the guidelines.

You could write a new review with the similar perspective - but in a different way and it would most likely be allowed.
Actually Michael Jordan once said :

'' If you wanna be able to succeed in anything, first you need to allow people to critique you and you need to fail first then you'll become great ''

People these days are soft. No wonder more than 80% of games are abandoned or never finished prolonged to nowhere.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Actually Michael Jordan once said :

'' If you wanna be able to succeed in anything, first you need to allow people to critique you and you need to fail first then you'll become great ''

People these days are soft. No wonder more than 80% of games are abandoned or never finished prolonged to nowhere.
I would love to know where you found that quote ... because I have searched about a dozen websites for it and coming up with nothing.

Also, you're going off on tangents. The problem is a review, per F95 guidelines, is supposed to be about the game, not the developer - no matter what you may think about people being "soft."

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
:)i was like yay finaly sex scenes but yes there isnt any:)
is like , we can come back on 2030 and maybe there will be some sex scnes with the daughter . already have passed 4 years ... some people get family or end theirs degrees on that time lol ... developer is one of the worses on doing things ....

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna have to say that I had a look at what is currently happening in this game compared to the last time I looked at it (nearly 2 years ago) and I just don't see much difference. I thought it had some potential back then, but I just see it as a scam now.

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
I would love to know where you found that quote ... because I have searched about a dozen websites for it and coming up with nothing.

Also, you're going off on tangents. The problem is a review, per F95 guidelines, is supposed to be about the game, not the developer - no matter what you may think about people being "soft."

LEARN BOUT SPORT FIRST THEN U MAY TALK.

NOW ITS OBVIOUS THAT U R 1 OF THE PROTECTOR OF PATHOLOGICAL LIAR DEVELOPER.

HERE BOY...1 OF MANY MJ QUOTES BOUT FAIL

1636170684504.png

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
LEARN BOUT SPORT FIRST THEN U MAY TALK.

NOW ITS OBVIOUS THAT U R 1 OF THE PROTECTOR OF PATHOLOGICAL LIAR DEVELOPER.

HERE BOY...1 OF MANY MJ QUOTES BOUT FAIL

View attachment 1486774
HAHA! I am far from a defender of this dev. I am very critical of the game in this thread. Read more.

Also, your latest quote would show support for the dev - since dev continues to fail over and over in his updates.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Well, I bricked my save of the original(?) by trying to brute force skip unskippable content, and this "AVES" just infinitely cycles unskippable videos. Life doesn't have to be like this, my fellow gamers.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes