VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

garryvin11

Apr 15, 2020
He just posted this on patreon

PART II - 2AM PST | Part X - 10PM PST!
PART II's weekly airing will be released this morning at 2AM PST on schedule.
Dual Family [Act I - Part X] (yes, the ol' game!) will air this evening at 10PM PST for the CE (Custom Edition) tier.

This month's airing of [Act I - Part X] continues the S Campaign and F Campaign's night segments.

[Act I - Part X] will air alongside PART II during certain weeks of its airing from JULY - DECEMBER 2021.
The story and scenes are directly from Legacy Dual Family's Part X, those assets preserved from PX development between 2018-2020. The RE (Regular Edition) tier will receive an update of Legacy PX after initial air (January).

The two releases this week:

PART II - DEC 06 - 2AM PST

[Act I - Part X] - DEC 06 - 10PM PST

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

KROM95

May 14, 2019
PART II – DIN|LICK

WIN DOWNLOAD

MAC DOWNLOAD

- DIN|LICK story segment (YOUTH + MATRIARCH)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol, you know what i mean. After skimming the last page it looks like this is the acid trip version so i guess i'll bounce and check in again in a few weeks.
well there is sexscene now but dunno with who or is it dream or not.

I am so confused what is happening? What are those two different Act X and Act 2? It was simpler before and is it a good time to play content wise?
scamdrop is just milking and scamming.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a whole bunch of nothing still or is there actual content yet? Reusing the same assets doesn't count.

Reactions: sid60

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
What has been added in these recent updates? The update names, and changelogs are pretentiously unhelpful.

• Haha
Reactions: fz

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I'll fathom a guess to what the DEV is thinking!!! Here goes... Should i continue with the the story that people really want "OR" should i carry on with the Gibberish nonsense??? Hmmm!!! nonsense it is. :p

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is this a whole bunch of nothing still or is there actual content yet? Reusing the same assets doesn't count.
The new update which came in a couple hours ago, is AFAIK from DF part two aka "Gumdrop´s LSD trip gone bad...worse". This is 5 Gig of music, mini games, weird shit sprung out of a damaged mind. Download at your own risk to your mental health, since Gumdrop believes himself to be a reincarnation of Kubrick and Dali.

On Tuesday in my timezone (CET), today 22.00 hours California Time, comes another update, which is for DF 1, the first game. This is a continuation of the old one. That is an update to look into if you liked the original and hopefully a nice hero will bring it here. It will not be the end all thing, but at least some sort of continuation is going on. More than most awaited from this extrordinary good milker.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes