VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
When you play the game for the incest part: Game will punish you.
When you play the game to save the family: Game will punish you.

Is this some sort of BDSM kink i am not yet familiar with or has the dev gone from "i don't know what i am doing" to "I am absolutely batshit insane and you will like it that way" ?????????
Pretty sure it's the batshit insane option. Kind of reminds of that movie "The Shining" where the main character starts out pretty cool then towards the end he breaks out an axe to start chopping things....and people.

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I am so confused what is happening? What are those two different Act X and Act 2? It was simpler before and is it a good time to play content wise?
best advise would be to just SKIP this game completely! Even part 1, the so called "GOOD" part will just cause a serious case of the BLUE BALLS.
The idea behind the game is Great. But this Dev is horrible as far as the story goes. It could have been a great game under a dev that cared and wasn't on drugs! (if you don't believe this dev is on drugs just play any part of part 2!)

Reactions: omenthirteen

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I have no idea why I am attempting to make sense of the bizarre bullshit that is part 2, but here I go. Is it possible in a story stopping freight train kind of way, the MC having a near death experience when Dad tries to suffocate him? The paintings could represent images of the MC's past, id, ego, etc all while he is desperately trying to cling to ...... Oh fuck it, what the fuck am I even talking about? Did I actually try to reconcile this waste with something that might make sense. I give myself no points, and may god have mercy on my soul........

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I have no idea why I am attempting to make sense of the bizarre bullshit that is part 2, but here I go. Is it possible in a story stopping freight train kind of way, the MC having a near death experience when Dad tries to suffocate him? The paintings could represent images of the MC's past, id, ego, etc all while he is desperately trying to cling to ...... Oh fuck it, what the fuck am I even talking about? Did I actually try to reconcile this waste with something that might make sense. I give myself no points, and may god have mercy on my soul........
The part of part 2 i tried to play MC meet up with his twin sister and she told him that he had jumped from a tower at the college they both went to. She herself later jumped from the same tower. If I remember correctly MC jumped/killed himself because of his mom rejected him and his advances. If mom rejected him then that kills all of part 1 of the game as well. So why should any of us play the game?

Reactions: Ooh and hisstoryman

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Read my post hes just a poser

Reactions: hisstoryman

fz

Jun 16, 2017
These last few "updates" were really weird. Just felt like a weird boring trip. Meh I Can't complain much since I played it for free lol. But Just wish the dev would stick to the main game I think that's what a lot of us here are saying as well
I wouldn't download this shit even if I got paid, dude. Just sayin'

Reactions: Ooh and Deep-Six

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
You mean after over 100 pages of other people saying the exact same thing you are saying now, you still downloaded and gave it a try?
Im not here 24/7 like ya'll . I cant read billions of comments or pages .

Ive gotta real work to do so I just pop in from time to time to find good solid game for my OFF DAYS or weekend U know.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: fz and cariadult
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes