VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Man i think you guys all of you are right this guy is scamming everone i played the game online preview and saw that animation by fatcat17 which i think is the only animation game has to scam everyone and that plan is working he is in real scammdrop

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Fatcat and gumdrop are not the same person. I recall somebody accused fatcat of being gumdrop, but fatcat showed some docs that showed he barely turned 18 not long before. Also, I think he's Finnish or something, while gumdrop is American. I don't think anybody would set up residence in two different countries, let alone with FATCA (amazing similarity in name). It would be impossible to easily transfer funds without being double taxed.

Fatcat admitted that he made animations for gumdrop while gumdrop accused him of not providing them. The reason for it is that an animator does not usually provide a product that's ready for consumption, so no rendered and finished movie files unless you specifically pay for them and provide the required assets along with licenses for them. What the animator's product is are wireframe animation files, usually in Blender format. Gumdrop had no idea what he was paying for and had to learn Blender in order to even be able to open those files. He eventually did render those movies, at least I did see some animations in the web version of DF.

Reactions: Daybyday

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
What about the Part II things like Dollhouse, Pool ...?
Will this be upgraded here or is it already? there is no version info about them

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes