VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I mean Gumdrop should stop working in part 2 and support part 1 as good as he can do!
Especially the storys in the next relation-level have to be worked out!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Dude is there anyone who is currently supporting the dev and tell us what the hell is going on
That's what i was asking as well but from the looks of it the game either didn't chage that much thus no updates were leaked here which is good or simply there aren't any supporters left. I remember last time the game was updated one of the users warned us that game didn't change at all, story isn't progressing forward, there are no sex scenes with main LIs. And i think situation is the same with the latest version, 1.20 is it. Either way belive me if there was anything worth in latest update the leak would be here al ready however since everything is probably the same me and some other users simply say don't leak update here, it's more frustrating to play an update that have nothing. It's better this way so the game can die without anyone missing it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's better this way so the game can die without anyone missing it.
Bro, the game died in 2019.

What the man/woman/men/women calling himself/herself/themselves Gumdrop is/are now delivering is NOT a game: it's a pavlovian scientific experiment, and F95 users and Patrons are their lab rats.

One fine day you'll read an American Journal of Psychiatry article citing this F95 thread.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why the hell I downloaded " DOLL HOUSE, LESPERIENZA, POOL"? What is this shit for?
Don't know why anyone would download anything from this site before at least skimming the last page or two of the thread to make sure it wasn't a waste of time.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Why the hell I downloaded " DOLL HOUSE, LESPERIENZA, POOL"? What is this shit for?
If you would have red one or two of my former posts, you would have seen that I likened all DF 2 parts to a visual experience of a LSD trip! And this stands to this day.:);)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cause you are an idiot. :p

anyways there are many posts warning not to touch this pos even with 100 feet pole.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes