VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
The thing about this game is that when it updates you can read the last three pages of thread, the changelog, the developer website, and the version number on the file and have no clue still what actually updated. I dont think the actual game did because last I remember it was 1.22.1ce before. But that version also says Act I and now there's a file that says Part II, which might actually be supposed to be Act II. But it also has the subtitle 'waveform' which implies it's part of the arthouse acid trip series.

I'm not gonna bother asking which file is the new one because Ill figure it out before anyone responds but whoever's posting the new files if you could include a decoder ring next time I'd appreciate it

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Dawg I absolutely refuse to play this crap fest. But.. can someone tell me if he finally fucks his mom in this update? I doubt it'll ever happen and I know I won't be the one to see it but please, just tell me

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone explain what are these different versions? Which is which and what are their content?

Apart from that, you will just have to decide for yourself what is what.... main game, dlc, side stories, padding.... you are free to make your own judgements, but those links with the most convoluted about should give you some hint :rolleyes:

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
i figured it out, you all are a bunch of hmm, (mental thought: keep it civil you idiot, don't antagonize these horny bastards any more than they already are) anyway, have no fear i will enlighten you just cuz i love you guys.

so this game is about with and some for who what or why but they me and you the end
giphy.gif
hope i made myself clear, i do NOT want to hear/see any complaints
cheers

Last edited:

humanjelloman

Jul 2, 2020
The mental case dev is back again? What is it this time? A Zebra fucking a skeleton while he gives Stalin a reach around riding over the Cuban missile crisis? Because that makes about as much sense as any of the stuff he done. Being serious.....I just stared at the version numbers and content and changelog for 5 mins straight and still have no effing clue what has been changed... So what is it gents? Another drug inducted bad art house segment? Or actual content?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Im here for the memes!!! Great scott Im here for the memes!!! Please keep em coming!

At some point back when Freeloading Family, DMD, GGGB, Milfy City, etc were in the early stages of development...this used to slap because of the anticipation of the son banging the Mom or the Dad banging the daughter regardless of how each character looked like they were manic depressant.

Reactions: LOL32
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes