VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Bakaa_si

Sep 15, 2023
Okay you are obviously fishing and normally I would just ignore you, but I have this feeling you won't learn how to search this site yourself and instead keep coming back to fish for help. Because you didn't even follow through on the advice in the reply to your previous attempt:
View attachment 3303762
You simply apologized but didn't actually make a thread in the Recommendations forum:
View attachment 3303764

Recommendations & Identification

Also, there are hundreds of games with content similar to this title. Go to Latest Updates in the main menu of this site and use the filter button to search for tags you enjoy.
View attachment 3303770

View attachment 3303758
One example: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=30,75,107/prefixes=7/sort=likes

Now, we've pointed you to the water. We've led you to the water. We've shown you how to drink the water. The rest is up to you.
Thanks....... I am trying to learn how to use forum.......... Before whenever i tried to search post they were random but after changing the settings they shows latest comments first........... As for recommendation section i did reached there but i did'nt understood it properly so i was just using google and this forum name to search for results.........

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
athreu_question.png

Hey, fans of the DF, i have a few questions for ya.

1. In your playthrough, did you notice that the window in the master room is located where it physically cannot exist?

2. Are such absurd design mistakes important to you? Or you just don't care?

3. If you were a game developer would you fix errors like this in your work or would you leave everything as it is?

• Haha
Reactions: Angora Kitty

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
View attachment 3316608

1. In your playthrough, did you notice that the window in the master room is located where it physically cannot exist?

3. If you were a game developer would you fix errors like this in your work or would you leave everything as it is?
If you create your game with DAZ renders, you have to use whatever assets are available. Window positions are the least concern.

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
View attachment 3316608

if you're smart enough to find that, how about looking for some hidden secret in the game that could lead us to a complete game? :rofl:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
if you're smart enough to find that, how about looking for some hidden secret in the game that could lead us to a complete game? :rofl:
Well, i see no point in completing this entire game if you are not its original developer. This will only lead to the fact that you will lose a hell of a lot of time recreating everything that is in it and then develop it all further most likely not receiving any justifying financial support for it. It is much more appropriate to just start your own new not related to this game project from scratch on a patreon.

But, i asked those three questions for a reason. Not only out of banal interest. That's all i can write on this topic so far.

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
is there any further content with the cousin?
JEEEZES people, get a FREAKING CLUE! You are at this point no longer beating a dead horse, you're stomping a pile of long decayed ash. This game is dead and has been dead for many years now. Any hope of resurrecting it also died so long ago it isn't funny. There have been multiple speculations, but no one knows for sure what happened. Whatever happened, happened to the developer. SOMETHING (no one knows what for sure) happened to him. Family crisis, mental breakdown, drugs, it's anyone's guess what caused it and for the most part since this breakdown occurred so many years ago at this point who really gives a damn. Being that he, whether he's sane, incompetent, stark raving mad, doesn't give a flip or whatever is the one who controls the rights to the game only he can resurrect it without civil risk that anyone would be a fool to take. That also would be to no point. Everything about this game, the Ren'py version used to create it, the DAZ characters used, everything is 4 years out of date. No animations, nothing new to offer, the resurrection of this game at this stage would probably be a flop. Even the story Daddy/daughter, mommy/son theme is used up in so many other games since this one began it isn't even in vogue anymore. It's over man. It has been over for years.

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
This thread is well into the 945th page. The player imposed warnings that this 'project' had gone completely off the rails began about page 20. 925 pages ago. Many of us, including myself, keeping looking at this thread to see how far this incredible train wreck's momentum will carry it down the tracks. So far it has been quite a show!
1853902_0c4.gif

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This thread is well into the 945th page. The player imposed warnings that this 'project' had gone completely off the rails began about page 20. 925 pages ago. Many of us, including myself, keeping looking at this thread to see how far this incredible train wreck's momentum will carry it down the tracks. So far it has been quite a show!
View attachment 3326577
More entertaining than any possible game that could be considered for this thread.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
If I remember correctly, they are twins.
Yes, they are)

And some of the Patreon.

number of paid subscribers - February 4 = 87.
number of paid subscribers - February 11 = 94.

Some of the comments.

Created 2 days ago. My favorite))
2days ago.png

Created 3-4 weeks ago. The way of doing business.
3weeks-1month.png

Created 3-4 months ago.
3-4 months ago.png

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it even legal to Have patreon and dont deliver for 7 years?
To your question: yes. why would it be "illegal"? What would government care?

As for whether it is within Patreon terms... also yes.

As for "deliver"... Gumdrop is putting out something on a semi-regular basis and appears to be fulfilling the tier benefit requirements of their patreon page. Just because they aren't delivering what you want doesn't mean they aren't delivering something. Even if that something is nothing.

However, is it legal to take intellectual property created by someone else without giving them adequate compensation? No. But nearly 7 million people on F95 do it, including you and me, anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it even legal to Have patreon and dont deliver for 7 years?
well scamdrop, scamstor, etc are tiny fishes when it comes to scamming, big players do it on millions not thousands.

anyways patreon allows scamdrop, etc do what they wish unless they break p's rules and for sure they won't do that.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes