VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
HI, how to add instant transitions to this game? There is a 3 second delay between both renders, this is bothering me a lot, does anyone know a way or a trick?
Count Morado
cxx
If you are asking us specifically, you should know our answers as well because of our continued advice about this title. The trick is to delete the title and forget it ever existed. That is unless you aren't interested in sex scenes for the mother or daughter characters, because they don't have sex with anyone. The writing is bland - though in the pool, dollhouse, and lesperienza it's a drug-induced schizophrenic ego trip. Either way, it's worse than Twilight and 50 Shades of Gray narrative writing.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
If you are asking us specifically, you should know our answers as well because of our continued advice about this title. The trick is to delete the title and forget it ever existed. That is unless you aren't interested in sex scenes for the mother or daughter characters, because they don't have sex with anyone. The writing is bland - though in the pool, dollhouse, and lesperienza it's a drug-induced schizophrenic ego trip. Either way, it's worse than Twilight and 50 Shades of Gray narrative writing.
I'm sorry, but I didn't read your text because it was spoiling the game
I'm still early in the game
In other games, there is an option called "transations" in the game settings, so there is no time delay between two renderings.
But this game does not have this option
If the existence of this option causes problems in the game (like the game "summers gone"), then is there a way to reduce this delay, for example to 1 second? It is now 3 seconds

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm sorry, but I didn't read your text because it was spoiling the game
I'm still early in the game
In other games, there is an option called "transations" in the game settings, so there is no time delay between two renderings.
But this game does not have this option
If the existence of this option causes problems in the game (like the game "summers gone"), then is there a way to reduce this delay, for example to 1 second? It is now 3 seconds
You will probably need to go into the ren'py rpy or rpyc files and change the setting in the coding. Otherwise, you'll just have endure the transitions. Again. I don't know what you are expecting out of this title - but for the vast majorit y of players, what they want does not exist in it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
When it comes to "Summer´s gone", taking out the transitions is self-defeating since you also take out the animations which play during the major transitions.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
What’s the point of playing this game if the Dev just gonna keep updating slowly and not hurrying up and just finish it already like jeez
i don’t understand why people are still paying for this theres no point anymore. this is probably one of the slowest games I’ve ever seen and played

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What’s the point of playing this game if the Dev just gonna keep updating slowly and not hurrying up and just finish it already like jeez
i don’t understand why people are still paying for this theres no point anymore. this is probably one of the slowest games I’ve ever seen and played
That's not even the problem. The problem is bait and switch. The developer has rarely delivered on any promises (if at all), and will not. What a significant number of followers of this title want in the story will not be created. Not in the past 6 years, not ever.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he continues this as long as needs aka until gets idea for next bank account filler.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
why this is not abadoned. this whole thread should be nuked. there are many games marked abadoned just after 3 months of inactivity and here this thread is going on for maybe more than 3 years now. there should be a spam tag for games this dev perfectly fit that catagory. SPAM TAG NEEDED.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
why this is not abadoned. this whole thread should be nuked. there are many games marked abadoned just after 3 months of inactivity and here this thread is going on for maybe more than 3 years now. there should be a spam tag for games this dev perfectly fit that catagory. SPAM TAG NEEDED.
Because the rule is 3 months of inactivity by the developer, but 18 months without an update to the title. If strictly going by the OP, that means that an abandoned tag wouldn't be added until at least 22 February 2024. However, if the staff decides that it's not the update added to the F95 site, but instead the actual last update - it would mean even longer. That's because it continues to get updates, but those few people subscribing aren't sharing their copies here.

Whether we like it or not, it's going to be awhile - even though there is nothing here for people to actually be concerned with wasting their bandwidth or time to look at.

No, a spam tag isn't needed. Also, spam is a completely different term.

However, every time someone posts in this thread to complain about the title not going anywhere, it brings it to the top of the news feed and forum listing - bringing attention to the thread. If people stopped posting their complaints in this thread, the thread would be lost 15 pages back.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Because the rule is 3 months of inactivity by the developer, but 18 months without an update to the title. If strictly going by the OP, that means that an abandoned tag wouldn't be added until at least 22 February 2024. However, if the staff decides that it's not the update added to the F95 site, but instead the actual last update - it would mean even longer. That's because it continues to get updates, but those few people subscribing aren't sharing their copies here.

Whether we like it or not, it's going to be awhile - even though there is nothing here for people to actually be concerned with wasting their bandwidth or time to look at.

No, a spam tag isn't needed. Also, spam is a completely different term.

However, every time someone posts in this thread to complain about the title not going anywhere, it brings it to the top of the news feed and forum listing - bringing attention to the thread. If people stopped posting their complaints in this thread, the thread would be lost 15 pages back.
You are telling me we are complaining and eventually increasing attention to this thread while you posted 2 comments on this page of 5 comments. And yes there should be a tag for devs like this maybe not spam but there must a tag like that so devs like this could be either stopped from milking or they start working on their projects. I know it's not gonna happen. But that doesn't mean I cannot ask for it or anyone else. Ps what about a milking tag lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's the game status right now? I used to play it before. Is still good or the dev fumbled it?
fumbled is mild word compared to this shitshow.

as it's been said started somewhat nicely but after scamdrop started "re-dev game" to keep patreon happy there is still no content or sex and dollhouse etc are made on while suffering from lsd rip.

fiderson

Aug 3, 2020
i remember that i got into the discord before the re dev ( when he still had one lol) i cant believe it lasted this long, i feel i have to see this to the end

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In the patreon, he has mentioned the release of 1.22 oce, but i guess it is only for patreons
They all have only been for subscribers. That's the way the vast majority of games that are found on F95 are meant - as bonuses/gifts for subscribers. People then take those versions, "pirated," and make them available to the mobs here on F95 so that people don't have to contribute a penny to play. It's a minority of developers that either support providing their games on here to the general public for free (or on their own websites/platforms). Also, doesn't matter - there's still no sex scenes with either the mother or daughter characters in this title.

Vargravn

Nov 17, 2021
I think the aunt is fucked up in the with her web she weaves. Her ambition to ruin the marriage of her sister is enough to make a bond villian out of her. Hell she may be a demoness sending those dreams to everyone. The game feels like we are trying to fuck in the Backrooms. Ideas folks?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes