VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
They all have only been for subscribers. That's the way the vast majority of games that are found on F95 are meant - as bonuses/gifts for subscribers. People then take those versions, "pirated," and make them available to the mobs here on F95 so that people don't have to contribute a penny to play. It's a minority of developers that either support providing their games on here to the general public for free (or on their own websites/platforms). Also, doesn't matter - there's still no sex scenes with either the mother or daughter characters in this title.
It means if only someone among us have who have subscribed to the game can tell us about the story in new updates, i mean basically we don't even know if they had sex scenes i mean of they had they are not gonna tell us we will only know until there is a free update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It means if only someone among us have who have subscribed to the game can tell us about the story in new updates, i mean basically we don't even know if they had sex scenes i mean of they had they are not gonna tell us we will only know until there is a free update
If either the mother or the daughter character were to have sex -- the fanboys here (yes, even those who actually subscribe that come to this site -- and those who know of the site but never come here) would come here screaming from the rooftops "We told you so!" to rub our noses in it. Because it's been 6 years and discussed ad nauseum that there is no, and will never be, that content in this title. The everfaithful fanboy(s) who have heard this non-stop are chomping at the chance to prove they are right. People can't help it. That's the way they are.

So, no. That content does not exist. I state that with confidence.

Also, there never will be a free update. Just like sex for the mother and the daughter characters - there never has been, and there never will be. You realize that many of the latest leaks of versions was because there was one F95 regular who paid so they could get it and then shared it with F95, right?

• Haha
Reactions: stupidcat and cxx

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I would like that this game gets an update to see for myself what's going on. I have my own reasons since i'm playing this game from its early begining. However if updates are meaningless, with no real progress than no thanks. It's better this game die than to have updates that will lead you to nowhere. I mean, like others have al ready written, if in 5,6 years Kyle failed to produce single sex scene (real sex not dream bs) no one here have any expectation that he'll do it now or sometimes in the future.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
i remember that i got into the discord before the re dev ( when he still had one lol) i cant believe it lasted this long, i feel i have to see this to the end
chuckles a bit i think you blinked and missed it months and months ago the end came and gone its been dead here for ages

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I still to this day don't understand how this man just up and ruined his own game before dipping without a word.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Before the thread goes to shit: is where people can find this exact image.
The other page is -- the versions offered there are v1.10 and prior (so even older than the versions you can download here) and appear to mostly have the purpose to get people over to the Patreon. More clickbait from the developer.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Before the thread goes to shit: is where people can find this exact image.
The other page is -- the versions offered there are v1.10 and prior (so even older than the versions you can download here) and appear to mostly have the purpose to get people over to the Patreon. More clickbait from the developer.
I think I found this game when I first joined here, what the hell is that with those prices, talk about Ludacris :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

KROM95

May 14, 2019
[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:
WINDOWS

(1.22.1ce)
MAC
(1.22.1ce)

DF DOLLHOUSE - Download Links

(MEGA)

(MEGA)